Mum of two toddlers looking for support!!

Options
Hiya!

As above really. I'm a stay-at-home mum with a 2 year old and 3 year old and am just really struggling. I've got Instagram which is brilliant for motivation and community but it's not really the same as MFP where you can see diaries and help each other etc.

I've got high blood pressure, high cholesterol and fatty liver so am having to seriously change my lifestyle.

I've got over 100lbs to lose so just looking for support and others in a similar position really.

Thanks so much. Am grateful for any support!

Sophie

Replies

• bigjaco
    bigjaco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I started using this site /app recently and im really liking what its doing. By logging everything i eat im finding out how to not let myself 'cheat'

Just started back at the gym as well, slow but ill get there. Have you ever tried Yoga?
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to 3 kids - 7, 5 and 4. It's a juggling act with kids, but totally doable to reach your goals. I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • PackPariah
    PackPariah Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a father two preschoolers and have 100+ pounds to lose. Anybody can feel free to add me
  • kindestlife
    kindestlife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request.
    :)
  • embecca
    embecca Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends. I am also a mom to two kids (2 and 4)
  • lovingmyselfhealthymfp
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Appreciate the support.
  • kam3190
    kam3190 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I get it lady. I've got 4 ages 8,4,2,4 weeks. SAHM who barely holds onto her sanity lol. I'll give you an add. Oh I have about 75 lbs to lose still
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Father with 6 and 4 yr old, lost 42 lbs last year.

Here's the thing when you just don't have time. Keep logging every meal, even when you've been bad :) Just. Keep. Going.
  • Rachwait
    Rachwait Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

As above really. I'm a stay-at-home mum with a 2 year old and 3 year old and am just really struggling. I've got Instagram which is brilliant for motivation and community but it's not really the same as MFP where you can see diaries and help each other etc.

I've got high blood pressure, high cholesterol and fatty liver so am having to seriously change my lifestyle.

I've got over 100lbs to lose so just looking for support and others in a similar position really.

Thanks so much. Am grateful for any support!

Sophie

I have lost 8 stone in 18 months with 2 kids so it's possible just take it one step at a time, feel free to add and message me if you need support x x
  • RainRose32
    RainRose32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too am dealing with fatty liver and trying to work on eating heathier. I have found this app to be of great help. I'd be happy to add you as a friend . Feel free to send me a request.