POST HERE to make new friends!!

Options
Tell a little about yourself and why you need motivational help! We got this! Woot!

Replies

• Courtney_Pagh
    Courtney_Pagh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Lexi!

I am on a health quest. I have struggled with chronic illness (fibromyalgia) for years and have made many halfhearted attempts at regaining control over my health, but unfortunately, it took losing my beloved Aunt a few months ago to really hit home the fact that I am not getting any younger and I can't afford to screw around anymore.

I do excellent with fitness - exercise is my happy place and I need very little accountability for it. Nutrition is my big challenge. I am currently participating in a diet beta test program. We did about a month of ketogenic eating, which I combined with intermittent fasting (8/16). I did really well with that once the keto flu passed, but diet phasing is a big part of the program so now we're onto a plant-based diet for a few weeks.
  • Deb4224
    Deb4224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back on track, using MFP, and could use all the help I can get. !
  • NovaDuck
    NovaDuck Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I've been around for a while. Lost 40lb between mid-2015 and 16. I started working last June and have since put on about 15lb. I've hopped on and off the wagon a few times between then and now, kept failing, but am finally into the flow of things again now.

Motivation is always welcome, especially after finding most of my friends from the start are not as active any longer.
  • supercal66
    supercal66 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi im new here, i try n lose weight bt put it back on, iv found this site n need help support aswel as makin new friends, im a couch tatty n need t get orf it n lose my weight, any comments are very welcome as i dont really no why im failing in a sense