Im a newbie

2muchjunkfood
2muchjunkfood Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My Aunt told me about this site-nwcountrygal. I just started to record today. I was a member of weight watchers but no longer had time to attend meetings but still paying $40 a month for it. That has long been canceled so im glad to start this up.So HELLO EVERYONE OUT THERE! Looking forward to some good support, ideas, and just chat.

Replies

• My Aunt told me about this site-nwcountrygal. I just started to record today. I was a member of weight watchers but no longer had time to attend meetings but still paying $40 a month for it. That has long been canceled so im glad to start this up.So HELLO EVERYONE OUT THERE! Looking forward to some good support, ideas, and just chat.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Welcome to MFP it's a great site:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    068-1.gif

You will love it here! Good luck and have fun!
  • Welcome to MFP!!! :) You'll find all the support you'll need here! Glad to know you've joined! Best of luck to you!!! :drinker:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site :flowerforyou:
  • Hi I am new to the site also. I hope my weight loss ticker shows up. I have had lap band surgery and I am really excited about the results. I wlll visit often. Good luck all
    141460.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Welcome! I joined last week and LOVE it!:love: This site makes me feel empowered for the first time ever!
  • Hi 2muchjunkfood! (Like your name :laugh: )
    I'm new too. Just joined yesterday and already am loving it!
  • Welcome I joined ths site about a mth ago but I am still loving it here
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Oh darlin, I finally got on here and saw your post:bigsmile: Im so glad you are here. It is a great place and we need you!!!! Love you sweetie and ttyl, aunt deanie:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Don't forget to drink your water, LOL!!!:flowerforyou:

My Aunt told me about this site-nwcountrygal. I just started to record today. I was a member of weight watchers but no longer had time to attend meetings but still paying $40 a month for it. That has long been canceled so im glad to start this up.So HELLO EVERYONE OUT THERE! Looking forward to some good support, ideas, and just chat.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, it is so awesome. I love this site so much, it is so supportive, helpful, and motivational. I just wanted to wish you great luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Hello, I am on a mission to lose some wieght. I tried before but i fell off of the diet ! I need support and good focus on losing this weight . hit me if you need support too ,,,
  • hi every1...im new n im kinda lost lol. i hope i wil get the support from u n il giv u all the support u need as wel. can u gimme sum pointers as wel so i cud find my way around stuf. thanx. hope u all succeed at watevr ur goals mayb.
  • A pointer i found out regarding the calorie counter, is running up the stairs will burn more claories than walking on tredmil for 60 minutes. lol ,,
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Hi everyone!!! My sister DrTamm told me about this site! I stay pretty active overall. I am loking to lose about 35 lbs by June
  • :happy:

Hey everyone. My name is Amanda, I am 22 Years old. I have 2 children, a 3.5 yeard old daughter & a 4 month old son.

While I was pregnant I went up to 220lbs. As of Jan 13th 2009 I was always weighing in, inbetween 189lbs-193lbs (depending on the time of day I weighed myself) Today Feb 4th I am weighing in at 181lbs.

My goal weight is 150lbs by the end of June.

**The only limits are the ones we place on ourselves**
This discussion has been closed.