26 yrs old/ 100+ pounds to lose. No more excuses! Need friends.

Options
Hi all. I am looking to lose 160 pounds to be exact. Hoping to meet people with similar weight loss goals. I am done with the binging and feeling sorry for myself. Feel free to add me or leave a comment and I will add you.

Replies

• Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 as well! I have about 50+ to lose, feel free to add me!
  • luvinlyfe09
    luvinlyfe09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am mid 30s but new to this as well! We can do it!!
  • PackPariah
    PackPariah Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    29 with 100+ plus left. I have struggled with emotional binging and portion control issues. This app solved portion control, and I was 2 months without an emotional induced binge till last week :'(
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • kindestlife
    kindestlife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies.
    Team effort.
    I am hope we can motivate each other.
    I am going to friend request you.
  • BoonDren
    BoonDren Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 18 with about 170 pounds to lose.
  • Trackinit4me
    Trackinit4me Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 with 100lbs left to lose. On week three of my diet, down 30lbs so far. Add me!
  • erienneb66
    erienneb66 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Also 26 and I have no idea how much I want to lose because my goals are no longer entirely weight related, but I'm 6' and started at 328 so definitely a lot of body fat to get rid of.

Anyone can feel free to add me but I'm not sure how exciting I am hah
  • mjend7613
    mjend7613 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here, 28 with 140 to lose. Add me, let's do this
  • WWeightoh
    WWeightoh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. 29, looking to lose 120 pounds.
  • jquinn165
    jquinn165 Posts: 153 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm 26 and have over 150lb to lose, can't seem to get the motivation, I'm a binge eater and a secret eater too! Not a good combination, feel free to add
  • GoobertozTakoz
    GoobertozTakoz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and have about 60 pounds to lose. I have a problem with binge eating too. My family thinks nothing of it but I know it's not good. Feel free to add me.
  • MohamedAssal01
    MohamedAssal01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 30 and i'm 352 pounds so i have to lose 150 pounds at least
    I'm egyption ... i believe that we can do it
  • kms263
    kms263 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and still fighting the urge to binge every day! No weight loss goal as such just a desire to break a bad cycle
  • shelliebabe71
    shelliebabe71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am not really here to lose weight just to maintain. I have been healthy eating and exercising for a long time but now at 46 I find it difficult to not gain the weight as easily as I once did. I am well motivated even though I work long hours. During my time of healthy eating and exercising i have learnt a fair amount of stuff about nutrition and how the body burns fat etc so if you would like to add me perhaps I can help motivate you in your journey to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Remember it is a change of lifestyle and not a diet x Michelle x
  • CoriiSiren
    CoriiSiren Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm working to lose 70-135 pounds. My current goal is to just get under 300! I would love to have friends on this journey, mostly for motivation and sharing our success, but also when I have dumb healthy eating questions :)

I'm 25, 26 in August and I'm just tired of being the weight that I am. I'm occasionally a binge eater. I mostly keep getting discouraged because I'll lose a few pounds, then they're right back and I don't understand why. No amount of water in the world is making the weight come off.
  • tlanger251
    tlanger251 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've been addicted to carbs my whole life and binged on sugar nonstop my whole life. I always felt bad because I did not have self control. 105 days ago I went on the Ketogenic diet and I'm not addicted to food anymore. I've lost 18 pounds (completely sedentary) and I haven't needed willpower. I just don't think about eating unless I'm physically hungry.. It's been a miracle for me. I didn't check with a doctor but you should. Now I just need to start working out to firm up all of my lose skin!
  • carmy7850
    carmy7850 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 335..down to 270 with 105 more to lose. I am doing the Weight Watcher's Simply Filling Technique online only along with MFP.I havent hit a plateau...yet and averaging 2-4 pounds a week...Staying motivated is a huge part cos I failed so many times. So pls add me .
  • Stowen_Owen
    Stowen_Owen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! 31 and over 200 pounds to lose and really struggling to get started and going. Would love to connect and share this journey with everyone here.
  • kayleighhyde123
    kayleighhyde123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have about 110lbs to lose, anyone is more than welcome to add me :)