Breakfast meals

Options
I need some advice on what is a good breakfast to eat. I'm sick of eating tuna and a banana everyday. If anyone can help that would be great.

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    List a few things you'd like to have for breakfast.

That's a grocery list.

Go get them.

Get up in the morning.

Have a breakfast you like.

And I'm not joking. If you hate this process you won't stay with it. Enjoy the ride.

I want to get a lot of protein for breakfast, so I be sure to include high protein foods in any combination I use for breakfast.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I like getting protein in the a.m. - Greek yogurt fits the bill. Fiber is filling for me too, so I'll add some Fiber One cereal to make a parfait of sorts.

Breakfast can be anything from a peanut butter sandwich to dinner left overs. Figure out what macros you want to hit (protein, fat, carbs).....eat accordingly. Don't eliminate too many foods, learn portion control for everything.
  • rlilly697
    rlilly697 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Banana, milk, yoghurt, scoop of Natural protein, Scoop of peanut butter powder, squib of honey Blend it all together! nearly 600 calories!
  • stu7397
    stu7397 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can't you just eat what you ate before - just don't exceed your daily calorie limit. I must admit this is my first serious attempt at weight loss and it appears to be pretty straightforward. Even managed to scoff down a massive KFC a few days ago - had to walk 6 miles to stay under my limit but still did it.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I need some advice on what is a good breakfast to eat. I'm sick of eating tuna and a banana everyday. If anyone can help that would be great.

Eat whatever you like that fits your calories and macros.

Breakfast for me is protein enriched cereal with milk or fat free Greek yoghurt with granola.

Weekends might be porridge with peanut butter and chocolate drops or egg & avocado on toast
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    This has been my LCHF breakfast of late:

Optimum Nutrition - Protein Energy - Mocha Cappuccino, 15g
    Southern Grove - Chia Seeds, 15g
    Vita Naturals - Mct Oil, 1 TBSP
    Blue Diamond - Raw Almonds, 1 oz.
    Viva Naturals - Flaxseed - Ground, Organic, 2 tbsp / 14 g

Calories: 500
    Carbs: 17g (-11g of fiber = 6g net carbs)
    Fat: 41g
    Protein: 22g
    Sodium: 110g
  • Armstrong0103
    Armstrong0103 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much
  • udebear
    udebear Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have 2 weetbix, a scoop of banana flavoured protein and half an apple wizzed up in the ninja blender.