OH MY THAT SCARED ME!

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
I was looking at the threads and all of a sudden in bold, red letters a message popped up that said something like "Internet user you are right now on line" and my first thought was that my boss had sent me a message letting me know that he knew I was on line instead of working. But it was just an advertisement about a chance to win an Apple IMac or IPhone 4 or an IPad. WHEW!!! Feelling guilty much Betty? :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• jtp5184
    jtp5184 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    hahaha i would be nervous about that too!
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hahahah funny! Get that pop up blocker installed so you don't have a fright lol
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i think there a whole lot of people that would not be looking good on the job front if their bosses knew.
    hehehehehee..
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hahahaha!!! That could be bad! :)
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Totally not related but it reminds me of a time when I was driving 140 on the highway racing my friends husband and this REALLY bright light flashed me and I thought a hellicopter watching speeds caught me and flashed the light at me...I literally almost peed myself.. I just knew i was going to jail...come to find out my head light had come loose and flew out because my dad (earlier that day) accidently broke the latch on it and failed to tell me.. so then I had to play frogger across the busy highway at midnight to find it. haha
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    That's funny! Hey as long as your getting your work done than that's all that matters!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    i think there a whole lot of people that would not be looking good on the job front if their bosses knew.
    hehehehehee..

Agreed! LOL :laugh:
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! I worry about that too cause I always have MFP up at work lol.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    hehehehehee..

Agreed! LOL :laugh:

Yep!!! :laugh:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen a Newsboy quote in far to long. I just got a little excited.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! I worry about that too cause I always have MFP up at work lol.
    OMG, me too....
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: