My last Day 1 (hopefully)

Options
Hi all!

I am writing here mostly for accountability, but because I love the support in this community. Like many, I am a "will start my diet on Monday" kinda of girl. Well I'm done. A little about me: I have always been a slimmer girl. I had my daughter in 2013 and went on birth control shortly after (nexplanon implant). Well I had that in for a year and realized I kept gaining weight, so I had it removed. Fast forward 2-3 years later, I just keep packing on the pounds. I have never really been unhappy with myself. I'm very social and have always had a strange relationship with food, and was very proud of it. Since 2017 started, I've been becoming really unhappy with the way I look - to the point of actual disgust. It's embarrisng. I can't take pictures with my friends because I am beginning to be very insecure. So this past week, I decided I'm over it. I want to be thinner, but most importantly healthier and more active. I am committing to gym time, healthier food options and slowly losing my attraction to unhealthy foods.
I should also mention that I quit soda (I was a hardcore Pepsi girl lol) in december of 2016, and have been extremely happy with that decision this far.

If anyone has any thoughts, tips, tricks please feel free to share/fill me in. Also I apologize in advance if my thoughts are scrambled, literally wrote as I thought of it.

Thank you all so much!

Replies

• purrtuzzi
    purrtuzzi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I added you as a friend. I haven't been here too long, but having support from like-minded people has helped so much! We're all in this together girl!
  • RakeishaElliott
    RakeishaElliott Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks gf!! So Appreciated!!