What is your favorite protein supplement?

Options
I recently started the quest protein powder and I am in love. The cookies and cream is my favorite. Plus you can't beat 100 calories per scoop.

Replies

• Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I recently switched to Myprotein Mocha, it's tasty, but I'd like just a touch less sucralose. Mixes really well though.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    My favourite is Myprotein chocolate/peanut butter whey isolate.

Quest was good too. Optimum Nutrition is another good brand.
  • hunhun57
    hunhun57 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
    24 protein
    Extreme Milk Chocolate
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I have the Quest cinnamon crunch and I looooove it! I blend it with some unsweetened almond milk and ice. I've also made mini cinnamon banana protein muffins with it and they turned out pretty good!
  • Tracieisfitastic
    Tracieisfitastic Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have the Quest cinnamon crunch and I looooove it! I blend it with some unsweetened almond milk and ice. I've also made mini cinnamon banana protein muffins with it and they turned out pretty good!

Awesome! I have to try that.
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Gold Standard is very good and will save you some serious money. 110 calories. No blender needed.
  • starson2013
    starson2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've tried so many of them! For taste there is a website called bariatric eating .com BE They sell Inspire. Very pricey though. They also have good recipes.
  • Courtney_Pagh
    Courtney_Pagh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Beachbody's Shakeology. I'm drinking the vegan Cafe Latte and I love it. Vanilla is very good, too & more versatile.

I have a chronic illness and pre-Shakeology, I was taking nine different prescriptions daily, shopping for a cane & being encouraged to file for disability. I am a huge fan.