I hate my arms! When I gain they gain!

Options
I hate my arms! When I gain they gain! I want to loose weight in my arms but i don't want them to become to bulky. Any suggestions?

Replies

• abg0220
    abg0220 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing!! And I can not wear buttton ups because they actually get stuck in them!! Since starting the 30 Day Shred I have noticed a difference in them. It requires weights but only like 5-8 pounds. Hopefully in the end they will be smaller!
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I hated my arms, but I go to body pump and use free weights in the gym, and they have decreased by two inches so far and are so much more toned, I dont think women can get BULKY as such because we dont have testosterone, so you will just burn the fat from the arms, not turn it into muscle if you get me. I was worried about that too, but im starting to love my new slimmer armss xxx
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    If you want toner arms, try to workout with less weight and higher reps. I would say anywhere between 15-20 reps on arms exercises or for any other exercise for body parts that you would like to tone up. Also hit your cardio HARD, this is KEY.....Good luck!
  • AllieB
    AllieB Posts: 73
    Options
    Thanks everyone! xoxo