***** LETS BE FRIENDS!!!!

Options
Hey everyone,

Cam here,

***Brief background of myself:

Got into health and fitness about 3 years ago with the goal of just "getting in shape". Over the years my goals have become more specific ranging from dropping down to 5% bf to just maintaining a health physique while on vacation.

I joined my fitness pal community because I want to contribute and surround myself with similar individuals. Thank God for the internet! My mother used to be a professional soccer player back in the 90s and I can imagine how difficult it must have been for people (esp women) to find people into health and fitness realm.

Anyway, I currently have a career going outside of health & fitness but am willing to help anyone in what ever way I can. I've done it all from; Payed Fitness modeling, personal training, extreme dieting and NCAA track and field I even saved neighbors dog's life by switching up its diet. (Hint: those treats could be hurting your pets).

I'm here to help and have genuine interest in what others have to say and share. Furthermore, is also love to learn more about you, so send me a friend request and let's chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you all :)

Cam

yi6akzgomy3m.png

Replies