****THE EARTH ISNT ROUND !!

Options
The other day I was on skype with one of my clients helping her prep for her first NPC bikini show. She was such an enthusiastic person but I could tell as the date approached she got seemingly more nervous.

So I brought it up and asked her what's up! She said "I think my left bicep is slightly smaller than my right bicep". Was it true? Probably... by an unnoticeable quarter of an inch.. nevertheless, she went on and on about it. At this point, I had to be very direct and say "Susanne!, No one is perfect...NOONE. NOT EVEN THE EARTH WE LIVE ON. We all think it's a perfect sphere circulating around the earth in a perfect symmetrical circle. Wrong. Research has shown that the earth is a rock. Not a perfect sphere but it spins around the sun.. not the perfect circle we imagine it to be... but enough to give us life... for millions of years.

The same applies to us..as we embark on our fitness journeys and motivate each other. PLEASE PLEASE PLASE, let us remember that perfection isn't the goal, PROGRESSION is.

-CAM

Replies