ARE YOU A BLOOD TYPE EATER, MEAT EATER, OR VEGAN? SHARE WITH ME :)

Options
Hello!

I am GOING VEGAN AGAIN

Replies

• appplepie
    appplepie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Haven't touch meat products in three years, although I have came in contact with eating food with slight dairy and egg. I am deciding to choose to eat a vegan diet again because I feel more energized, and not to forget EXTREMELY HEALTHY, while on this diet. I have this deal with tuna and salmon, so I have no ideal if being vegan what I truly want again. We will see!

HAPPY EATING AND SALUTATIONS
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'm a meat eater, but good luck!
  • appplepie
    appplepie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @CoffeenSquats Nothing is wrong with eating meat. Just make sure you are only eating grass fed meat and cage free eggs :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I don't inquire into the type of blood dripping from the meat I eat.
  • DaddyDunk91
    DaddyDunk91 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Meat eater for me,
  • 123veggies
    123veggies Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Vegan 3 years here :) .
  • Nichole_AZ
    Nichole_AZ Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have been eating meat and dairy only about 1-2 times a week for the past couple years. Now I'm trying a vegetarian diet for the next couple weeks to see how that goes and if i like it.
  • mypixiedesigns
    mypixiedesigns Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was vegan for 4 years. Towards the end I was eating really lazy - translation: bean burritos and lays potato chips mostly. I put my self in a major iron deficiency. After 6 months of tons of supplements I couldn't get my iron up. So back to eating meat but no dairy. Slowly trying to go back by adding more and more veggies.

Good luck
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    appplepie wrote: »
    @CoffeenSquats Nothing is wrong with eating meat. Just make sure you are only eating grass fed meat and cage free eggs :)

Gross. Grass fed beef is nasty.

I eat anything and everything. I like to have a balanced diet but it also, first and foremost, must fit in my grocery budget.

So nothing is wrong with eating grain fed beef or non cage free eggs.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I don't inquire into the type of blood dripping from the meat I eat.

Hahahahahahaha. You win the internet today, sir.