Post pregnancy

Options
Hello, can anyone help on how did they lost baby weight . I was 58 kg before pregnancy ant by the end of my pregnancy I was 87 so it almost 30 kg. Now it has been 1 yr and four month since my delivery and I am 69 kg but I have no self control regarding my eating habits and it seems that I am stuck

Replies

• Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Fill out mfp accurately and eat what they recommend plus exercise calories. You could probably choose the 2 pounds a week lost until you have about 30 pounds to lose... Unless that amount leaves you hungry. It would be better to have a smaller deficit that you can stick to than a big one that you keep overeating.

Use a food scale for accuracy.
  • sarahaabourayan
    sarahaabourayan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank u :blush: ..my main issue is that I lose motivation quickly can't commit
  • stacey2380
    stacey2380 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I've gained almost 60lbs this time around but in my prior pregnancies the most I gained was 40lbs ... the way I lost it was working out 3 times a week and healthy eating I am actually starting all over again and doing the paleo diet ..I did a lot of cross training focusing on weight lifting and I lost lots of inches there's a free site called ideal shape 12 week challenge it's free they'll email you about shakes and stuff. I never buy into it because I make homemade stuff using almond milk lol but the site sends you 12 weeks of free workouts which I think is awesome. I wish you luck on your journey!!
  • sarahaabourayan
    sarahaabourayan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank u a lot for ur support
  • Sweetsricha
    Sweetsricha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I have gained 40 pounds and an 10 weeks pp.. feeling depressed as I didn't loose much after my labor. Pls help me in this journey.
  • Rachelhjz
    Rachelhjz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am in the same boat. I gave birth on July 17 and gained a total of 30 kilos as well. I weighed around 52kgs before pregnancy and at the end of the pregnancy i was 80. I am now at 70kg, still have 20 to go and it's not easy to stay motivated especially that i never had to lose that many kilos and that it will take few months to show. I am staying away from bread and sugar as much as i can, i do eat rice but in small quantities and every other day, with veggies (stews) or grilled fish and chicken. At night i often est rice cakes (3-4) with light cottage cheese ans veggies or turkey and mustard or a greek yogurt with a cup of fitness cereals. For snack mainly fruits and veggies in small quantity. Ive had very good days but ive cheated yesterday because we had guests over and couldnt resist desert. However i am intending to stick to it as much as possible now. I gotta lose the weight!! Good luck