Hunger struggles

Options
Current mood: always hungryyyyy

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If you are undereating, eat more. If you eat poorly, eat better. If you are well fed, but just want to eat, keep in mind that we're not supposed to eat all the time, we don't need to eat all the time, so suck it up.
  • Cute_White_Pink_Purple_Foxxx
    Options
    Same. It sounds cliché, but drinking a ton of water has really helped me. I carry a huge water bottle everywhere I go nowadays and it does help a good bit, at least for me. I guess it really does depend on how much you are eating, and if your calories are genuinely too low water probably will not help much.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're getting enough fat and protein and that your deficit isn't too large.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    If you are undereating, eat more. If you eat poorly, eat better. If you are well fed, but just want to eat, keep in mind that we're not supposed to eat all the time, we don't need to eat all the time, so suck it up.

Perfect response!
  • deviousme7
    deviousme7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Make sure you eat food high in protien everyday
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options
    Assuming you are eating on a reasonable plan:

Hunger lies! Our hunger has evolved to make us overeat in the moment. It is a troll in our bellies that has its own agenda. Sometimes, you just need to ignore it for a few days untill it shuts up. Redirect your attention elsewhere.

The only thing I have found that suppresses hunger is aerobic exercise. Works every time!
  • Spiegelchan
    Spiegelchan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Try eating venison if you can find it? It has a low calorie density, so you can eat a lot and really fill up on it and stay well under 500 calories
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    @fitagirlBella Why are you posting about your hunger in the middle of the night? There's got to be a story here that can shed some light.