Replies

• Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,285 Member
    Options
    I had 72 lbs to lose ... I have lost 7 .. feel free to friend me
  • erienneb66
    erienneb66 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yeah I would say I have to lose over 100lbs. It's been just a couple weeks that I've been back on mfp for it and having a friend list definitely helps. Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm a 6' amazon with a long way to go still.
  • riju5519
    riju5519 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was 273 pounds. Lost 73 pounds...have to lose another 52 pounds (I calculate in kgs, hope Google did a correct conversion). Consistency is the key...and it's okay to fail, but whether you are bouncing back on track or not will determine the success.
  • MrsW1915
    MrsW1915 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose, I'm just starting this journey. I've done this before with some results but never reached a goal. I got discouraged and let myself get way out of hand. I don't have any support at home but would love some friends on here if anyone wanted to add me.
  • Stowen_Owen
    Stowen_Owen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have over 200 to lose.....exact number will come tomorrow when my scale arrives.
  • WhitneyKing16
    WhitneyKing16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When I started I had 158 pounds to lose, I've lost 60 to date. I've come so far but I have at least 98 pounds to go total , and 48 until my next goal!
  • Ilive4mountainsandbeaches
    Options
    I have around 125-130 to lose. Looking to team up with others in the same position!
  • phebob_jo
    phebob_jo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have around 125lbs to lose! Lost nearly 20 so far but could do with support as if I fall off the wagon I find it hard to get back on it.
  • Courtney_Jessica
    Courtney_Jessica Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am ultimately wanting to lose 120 lbs. My current goal.is 40 lbs. Would love to have friends working towards a similar goal.
  • dhbookee53
    dhbookee53 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had about that to lose when I hit 242. I weighed in at 227 for an office biggest loser on June 1. Today I'm down to 216. But, very happy with where I am now. Feeling amazing! :D
  • Crochetkisses
    Crochetkisses Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm back starting today. About 5 years ago I lost nearly 70 lbs. felt amazing but still needed to lose more. Then I had to have surgery and I began gaining it all back and then some. My birthday is next week and I'm determined to start this year of my life off on a better foot. Looking for encouragement.
  • laura6453
    laura6453 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We can do this together!!!
  • laura6453
    laura6453 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs also. Just started two weeks ago. Feel like it's gonna take forever, and I'm not the most patient person. But I think I can do this, I need to stay motivated.
  • neldamlgr
    neldamlgr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50lbs and it's so difficult to do .... looking for support
  • 9560130T
    9560130T Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Haven't got on the scale for a LONG time until tonight. I have 162lbs to lose to get to my target weight. Never attempted weight loss before so all will be new. Looking for others who are in the same position or people who've been where I'm at and have had success!
  • MrsW1915
    MrsW1915 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose. I have done some weight loss in the past but never reached a goal. More recently (since October) I found out I was losing my job and REALLY let myself go do to depression. I lost my job in April and the depression worse. I with in the last few days have decided enough is enough. I would love a new friend for support and a friend to support. If your interested feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Cute_White_Pink_Purple_Foxxx
    Options
    Hey, I've got about 49 lbs to lose. You can add me if you want OP, we can support each other. Good luck on your journey! Remember, one day at a time.
  • dredzone71
    dredzone71 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, so glad to see so many success stories! Congrats to you all! Also, very happy to see I'm not the only one just starting this journey. Ideally, I should lose around 150 to 170 pounds. I'd be thrilled to lose 120, to be honest. Health is the biggest motivator right now. I don't want to be the person who becomes a shut-in due to embarrassment, or the person who is so obese she can't manage the simplest of exercises, which is how I feel sometimes. The slightest physical effort hurts! So, I'm starting with diet, lots of water and stretching. I'm hoping it will lose a few pounds initially and will limber me up for more ambitious workouts.
    If anyone would like to be friends, correspond with me or just talk...I'd welcome it, and return the support in kind.