Hi

bryrhi
bryrhi Posts: 2
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
I work up one morning and found myself fatter! Then i looked at the calander and it dawned on me i'm old! So now i wake up in the afternoon and my calander is in the bin!! Wish it was that easy. I am new and i am going to lose weight. I can't turn the years back, but i will feel healthier if i exercise. So if anyone out there would like to support and be supported and wants to be my friend, it would be lovely.

Replies

• tindyb
    tindyb Posts: 3
    Hi byrinth, i know what that feels like,i have been on a yo yo diet for a while trying to get rid of one stone and not getting there. So last week i started the DC not weighed myself yet but do feel as if i have lost so will check tonight after work.
    have you started your diet? i wish you luck and will offer support if you like
    Tindyb
  • bryrhi
    bryrhi Posts: 2
    Hi
    I have tried to be good, but now i have to be really good. Would love your support and will support you.
  • you will get tones of support here :D good luck on your journey :D feel free to add :D x
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    welcome!

this is a fab place to come for support. feel free to add x
  • tindyb
    Weighted myself yesterday and lost 2lb and 1/4,hope to acheive more or less the same,i was out last night and out again tomr night
    xx:happy:
  • tindyb
    Weighted myself yesterday and lost 2lb and 1/4,hope to acheive more or less the same,i was out last night and out again tomr night
    xx:happy:
  • luigigirl
    luigigirl Posts: 21
    Feel free to add me....welcome! The support you will find here is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.