fatter than the fat I used to be

Options
willwog
willwog Posts: 1 Member
I'm 20 lbs heavier than I was the first time I used MFP and lost 40 lbs. Now I'm back on the slim wagon and looking to lose 60 lbs. It's a loooong road ahead, wanna join me?

Replies

• NovaSur
    NovaSur Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling ! Every time i come back here to start again ive gained more weight. Looking to lose 60lbs as well!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    suri116 wrote: »
    I know the feeling ! Every time i come back here to start again ive gained more weight. Looking to lose 60lbs as well!

Sounds like you can do the losing part, but struggle with the maintenance part. I find maintenance harder than losing.... Leaving mfp after losing weight isn't the answer! You may still need to track to keep yourself in check for maintaining your weight as the calorie difference between gaining and maintaining isn't that big.

Good luck on your weight loss, and consider sticking around for a while when you reach your goal to help keep the weight off.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Yup, don't slack up on logging or working out when you hit maintenance or else it all comes back and brings friends.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • mmcintosh07
    mmcintosh07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I waited too long. Never cared until my niece came along and wants me to run around the back yard with her. So I did the first step and got a scale up to 450. And found out I weigh Err. Talk about a long road. My first goal will be 300. Then 180.