New to the community

leasy1
leasy1 Posts: 172 Member
Hi guys. I am not new to mfp but I am to the community forum, well I dipped my toe in yesterday and liked it. I am looking to lose between 28 and 35 lbs so to have new friends to help motivate each other would be great. :)

Replies

• surekhagill8630
    surekhagill8630 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi there! I'm also new and have been logging for about 10 days, feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on. I'm looking to lose 10 kilos (about 22 pounds).
  • leasy1
    A little awkward moment here but I don't know how to add, put pics on here, comment on a post or anything. Maybe monday morning stupidness.
  • ironjay37
    ironjay37 Posts: 136 Member
    Welcome, may you find your way sooner than you expected in a way that brings health and great habits for a lifetime.
  • leasy1
    I do hope so ironjay37
  • RichardM1047
    RichardM1047 Posts: 61 Member
    leasy1 wrote: »
    Hi guys. I am not new to mfp but I am to the community forum, well I dipped my toe in yesterday and liked it. I am looking to lose between 28 and 35 lbs so to have new friends to help motivate each other would be great. :)

Hello leasy1, I have been this health site since June 12, finding out that I enjoy logging in daily to keep track of my calories per meals, water and sacks too!
    Right now it's a Ten Week program trim off 500 calories a day from a 3000 calories intake and it's working for me with exciting results, not much in weight loss, but staying under calorie intake daily which is for me a positive step. I can trim off weight, it's learning how to keep it off, For me that is the goal! Let's be helpful friends to each other for our health care.