Need buddies to help me go vegan!!

Options
I want to go vegan again because I was two years ago but then it got ruined Lol But I have no vegan friends and I need advice!! Lol help?

Replies

• MsChucktowski
    MsChucktowski Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    What do you need help with in particular? I've been vegetarian for years, and have gone through all the different types of veg; pescatarian, vegan, raw, and am now happily back to vegan.

Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Good morning. What do you specifically want help with?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    If you share what you find challenging about it, we might be able to help.
  • Miriam_Kidane
    Miriam_Kidane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, i've just started going vegan from being a meat eater! Reason why? I needed a bit of a detox so trying to take a break from processed foods and dairy. It's been 4 days and it's going well.

I find vegan instagram accounts helpful for meal prep ideas. It's so important to meal prep and have snacks nearby!

Sample meal:
    Breakfast: mushroom and avo on toast or a raspberry and banana protein smoothie made eith soy milk and hemp protein
    Lunch: roast veg in a tortilla wrap with tahini dressing
    Dins: lentil curry with spinach
    Snacks: peanut butter, veg sticks

Again, only 4 days and trying to have some variety. Think il do a full week of vegan and see how i feel, dont want to restrict myself too much but am keen to be more plant based so just seeing how it goes. Want to reset and kickstart my weight loss journey!

Hope that helps Krystal xx
  • Darrin100366
    Darrin100366 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel in a little free to add me, I have transitioned from meat eater through Vegetarian to Vegan /WFPB and I use Instagram and the net including you Tube for research.

Try watching "Forks over Knives", "Vegucated" and "What the Health"

I occasionally post on Instagram- "wfpb_nut" my follow and followers list will hook you up to some great people and well known advocates of WFPB

Enjoy
  • bethany_rose8
    bethany_rose8 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    What are your reasons for going vegan? I wouldn't recommend Veganism for anything other than ethical reasons.