1 year later and maintaining my goal weight (55kg) - Before/

Options
13»

Replies

• kellyh2
    kellyh2 Posts: 64
    Options
    Wow you seriously look amazing, I want your legs. I have currently lost a stone, and am 9 stone 12 but still have my massive thighs, butt etc, your legs are definately my new insperation!!!
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I hear the lifestyle change in your words. Thank you for sharing so positively about the many benefits of a healthy life!
  • CassandraD82
    CassandraD82 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This is the sort of success story that really encourages me. Not only did you do amazingly well to lose that weight, but you also have managed to maintain it! It gives me a lot of hope! Thank you for posting!

I put off diets for a long time because I thought it would mean no more ice cream FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE (da dun) and I'd become one of those women who eat rice crackers while their eyes are begging for a cookie.

It's really not like that. I have a much better sense of how much food I need to eat and frankly I've gotten do used to going light on cheese and milk (I almost cut the out because I'd prefer to spend my cals elsewhere) that I can't eat much of it without feeling off. I have a much smaller stomach to fill and healthier eating habits.

It's not a chore to eat a piece of fruit and cook healthy at night - these are habits now.

And I still eat icecream almost every night :)
  • CassandraD82
    Options
    Wow you seriously look amazing, I want your legs. I have currently lost a stone, and am 9 stone 12 but still have my massive thighs, butt etc, your legs are definately my new insperation!!!

I think most of the shape is from running but I'm sure you could get a similar result from leg strength work like weight, cycling or step class!

Btw thanks!
  • CassandraD82
    Options
    Thank you! Needed this reminder today... that it's a marathon not a sprint. My weight hasn't shifted much in the past week but overall I've lost 7.5kg in 7 weeks... I hope to be here in 8 months and have achieved what you have!

7kgs in as many weeks is a huge change! I lost a couple kgs week one, 1kg week two then nothing for 5 or 6 weeks. Sometimes you just have to stay the course and know that cal in < cal out = weight loss (eventually)!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC, congrats on a job well done "lil lady"! :)
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options

Hehe. Well bra size is a relative difference in rib cage measurement and bust measurement. A 30a is 30" around the ribs and 31" around the bust (1" difference). A 28d is 28" round the ribs and +4" bigger across the bust. It's all very mathematical but I point it out because jumping from a 34" to a 28" around the ribs is a huge change!

Bit of boasting I'll admit ;)

Boast all you want, you deserve it! And thanks for the math lesson, I shall remember this next time I'm shopping for bras... uh, yeah!
  • krispetri
    krispetri Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm very large-chested also (34H US) and I'm so happy to see someone who actually lost weight up top. Such an insipration to me!
  • CassandraD82
    Options
    Thanks Kris! I'm about to post another topic just about losing weight as a large busted gal. Losing a couple cup sizes was a real motivation for me... and it didn't work out that way but my boobs are definitely smaller now!
  • EmmaLouiseClayCHANGEDjk
    Options
    Well done
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    ue inspiration -you look great be proud
  • krishka82
    krishka82 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats!
  • doitsusie
    doitsusie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring!
    I've just turned 27 and 5'4" and 76kg. My goal weight is 55kg (which I was close to achieving in 2012 at 57kg).
    I've just blown out the past few years.
    I'm so scared to start, I know how hard it is going to be and I don't want to fail. Any advice or wise words?
    I want to be healthy and fit, and be able to wear all my beautiful clothes again.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And CUTE SHOES!!
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, you are awesome, thanks for sharing!! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!