Beachbody program chart anywhere?

Options
Enjcg5
Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
Is there a way someone can make a chart with the different programs that includes information like- length of program, impact type, level of difficulty etc? It would be nice to "see it all on paper"

Replies

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I sent you a link!
  • GrnTTeamama
    GrnTTeamama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I get a link too? I got a friend who just got me started and I feel lost.
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I know. Sooo many programs to choose from. (Now if only I actually enjoyed exercising)
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I used to hate it, now I'm addicted.....(:
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Just follow the pyramid! >:D
  • sadiepie10
    sadiepie10 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Can I get a link?? I would love that info!!
  • larajf
    larajf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    beachbody on demand shows the programs with descriptions and level of difficulty. I signed up for it because there were so many that I wanted! LOL Right now, I'm focusign on one but once I get into better shape, I'll mix it up since I do get bored easily.
  • dhnorton
    dhnorton Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So, how do I know the calorie burn for MFP for beachbody workouts? My apple watch only counts it as "other" which doesn't sync to MFP. I'm just starting to try to coordinate my apple watch info to mfp
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    dhnorton wrote: »
    So, how do I know the calorie burn for MFP for beachbody workouts? My apple watch only counts it as "other" which doesn't sync to MFP. I'm just starting to try to coordinate my apple watch info to mfp

You can log most of it as circuit training. Focus on the type of exercise rather than the name of the program.