Hello all!!

Options
Well I just found this site. I have a program on my computer that is kind of similar but I really like the blog and forum options on here!

I have quite a bit of weight to lose but I've set my goal a little less because I want something obtainable!

I hope that using this forum and stuff I can get to my goal. Like most I've tried a bunch of different things to lose weight, and none have really worked!

Lets do it!

Jenn

Replies

• Jemin83
    Options
    Well I just found this site. I have a program on my computer that is kind of similar but I really like the blog and forum options on here!

I have quite a bit of weight to lose but I've set my goal a little less because I want something obtainable!

I hope that using this forum and stuff I can get to my goal. Like most I've tried a bunch of different things to lose weight, and none have really worked!

Lets do it!

Jenn
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, it is so awesome. I love this site so much, it is so supportive, helpful, and motivational. I just wanted to wish you great luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    WELCOME:flowerforyou:

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!
  • MissLissa
    Options
    Hi jemin83! hitheresmiley.gif One thing I really like about this site, is being able to track what you eat. It makes a huge difference when you can see what you are eating. I was shocked when I tracked my meals for yesterday. Good Luck!! :smile:
  • Coach2010
    Options
    Welcome! Enjoy the MFP Crew! I can't speak highly enough of all the information and open dialog that's here. There's a lot of experience here, so keep the dialog a comin'

Cheers! :drinker: