New here! Need to stay motivated!

Options
julies90
julies90 Posts: 646 Member
Hey guys! I just signed up! I really really want to do well on my diet. I am 20 and I wanna lose 30 lbs in the next few months. I am getting married next year and I want to set my path straight for being healthy and looking good. Any motivation tips or anyone who wants a partner, ask me! I would love it. Thanks! xoxo

Replies

• CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    welcome
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You came to the right place, you'll get lots of support here! Good luck :)
  • macylane4
    macylane4 Posts: 224
    Options
    You can do it! Follow what they say, and try to be under because sometimes fitness pal over estimates. I have lost 20 lbs in 3 weeks! Find healthy alternatives and you won't miss the crap!!! Good luck and stay motivated!!
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new too!!! so far it seems great around here!!!!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome to MFP!! You won't find better motivators anywhere else :) Feel free to add me if you like, and best of luck on your journey!!
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family! Cheers to your healthy lifestyle!
  • mackenziestack
    Options
    Welcomee
    I'm new too !
    I just love it here so far and I'm sure you will too :)
  • gbelltx
    gbelltx Posts: 142
    Options
    Welcome, This is a great place for motivation and support!!
  • cdavis2004
    Options
    hi my name is Colleen im 25yrs single mom of 1 beautiful 7yr old girl . i jus joined today and lets jus say im in the negative already but i guess thats what this is for to point out things u can change to be and stay in the positive i am 245lbs which is well over what i should be so for now my goal is 30lbs i figured not to go to crazy with my goal cuz once i reached the 30lbs i can set another go to accomplish with the weight . i really need to do this im 25 and have high blood pressure high chlestrol and a bunch of other health issues so im hopeing for the one majot thing to get outta looseing weight is of course getting the health under control. please if u have n e advice please share like i said im new here so could use all the help i can get.