Looking for friends on MFP to motivate me and to motivate in return :)

Options
michumetamorphosis
michumetamorphosis Posts: 10 Member
Hey,

I am a 25 year old woman and I am looking for friends to help motivate me to get to my goal weight.
I have lost weight with MFP but I find it difficult to consistently log my meals. I get a 13 day streak then fall off the wagon.
Anyone welcome :)

Replies

• ab958
    ab958 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey. Lost about 2 stone on here then fell off the wagon and put it all back on. Need some friends to keep me motivated to get it off and keep it off this time. Feel free to add me. I'll give you a kick if you haven't logged in for a few days :wink:
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Why do all the first-time posters seeking friends have flowers in their hair?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

They give you those during new member orientation.

Dang, I got ripped!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Do they still give out the bars too? I haven't seen anyone in mfp jail in a long time.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Do they still give out the bars too? I haven't seen anyone in mfp jail in a long time.

We're all on our best behavior, you sniveling moron.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Not on the site but still on the app. They removed bars and "user banned" pics

I suggest they implement a visual representation on your profile pic of how many "points" you currently have active. It'd motivate me to build them up and go for a combo breaker.
  • OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    Options

They give you those during new member orientation.

Dang, I got ripped!

Take a number. :lol:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I wish I was as famous as you, everyone's using your pic, OP. I don't think I'm popular enough to be your friend.
  • michumetamorphosis
    michumetamorphosis Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Because they haven't been hungry enough to eat them yet :)
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options

Because they haven't been hungry enough to eat them yet :)

I'm all about eating flowers especially if there is bacon on them.
  • emily889
    emily889 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am always in the same boat! My phone is deceiving and pretty much keeps me logged in and mfp logs it as me logging in
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    You need a profile pic with gold leaves in your hair.
  • Mymfp12345
    Mymfp12345 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes please and thank you