Body By Vi

Options
Hello fellow MFPs,

Has anyone tried the 90 Day Body by Vi Challenge. I just wanted some feedback good or bad. One question I have is does it leave you feeling hungry

Thank you

Replies

• KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I actually started this. I do one shake a day and some days do two. You can put three scoops in if two still leaves you feeling hungry. I do one shake when i get up, two hours later a snack, three hours later another shake, three hours later a snack and then supper when my s/o gets home from work. still count your calories and exercise because it is not going to do all that for you. BUT, it does help you receive a lot of the nutrients you need daily! I love it!
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    I was just talking to my friend about this. i would love to know as well she gave me a sample shake it was sweet cream 90 calories i drank it and it was so yummy. and i wasnt hungry afterwards.. My friend has lost 59 lbs doing this so far..
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My friend is on it and swears by it however in order to lose weight on the program... you must work out.
  • dclark432
    dclark432 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it! I have lost 25 pounds and still going strong. Message me for more information.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    It doesn't leave you hungry or starving so long as you keep up on your water. but if you feel hungry, remember you can have all the fresh veggies you want! my biggest hurdle has been getting it into my head that just b/c i didn't "eat" something and "drank" a shake instead does not mean i need actual food. it took me a few weeks to get into the routine of a shake instead of actual food.
  • HappEHealthE
    Options
    You will NOT be hungry! I hit my 30 pound mark today, and I can honestly say I have not felt deprived in the least. I have not felt this fantastic and it have been this easy in years. I have so many recipies and tips if you are going to give it a go. Friend me and I will message you lots of tips and tricks. It is so worth it. Good Luck...but you won't need it is you use Body By Vi!
  • Catrinaxoxo
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I ordered my kit and cannot wait to get it.
  • anik40
    anik40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just starting the body by vi challenge on 8/3/11! anyone wants to join me let me know! ANIK40...
  • amiegamache
    Options
    I'm down 18 lbs with the body by vi shakes - I love them. Been doing it for 5 weeks. Just started real exercise this week. My 90 day challenge - 40 lbs by my 40th birthday (Middle of September)
  • jimmyrevolution
    Options
    Yep. Just started my 90 day challenge today. It worked really well for my sister and brother in law. I will check back in 10 days and let you know how it is going. Peace
  • BreezyDays
    BreezyDays Posts: 292
    Options
    A friend of mine is a distributor and she is using the product as well. She has lost 10lbs in a month. I am going to try also but I still need to call my ins company to see if they will reimburse for some of it. Some wellness programs will. Either way I plan on going for it first chance.