I'm Back!!!!

Options
I haven't been on since I think around July and I have gained 17 pounds!!!!! I almost died when I seen my last weigh in, so yes, I am back!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends!!

My name is Teresa, I'm 41 with 4 kids ages 7-22 and two grandkids, 8 months and 2 1/2 years old. My oldest is moved out but the 7 of us all live together so it is a busy house with meal planning not going to well. My worst meal is eating out with my co-workers 5x's a week until TODAY, it has to STOP before I gain another 17 and then another and so on.....

Replies

• Mrsace13
    Mrsace13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on since I think around July and I have gained 17 pounds!!!!! I almost died when I seen my last weigh in, so yes, I am back!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends!!

My name is Teresa, I'm 41 with 4 kids ages 7-22 and two grandkids, 8 months and 2 1/2 years old. My oldest is moved out but the 7 of us all live together so it is a busy house with meal planning not going to well. My worst meal is eating out with my co-workers 5x's a week until TODAY, it has to STOP before I gain another 17 and then another and so on.....
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    well, its never too late to start! im kinda in the same boat my boyfriend is a big time cook and he loves it....and unfortuantely i LOVE his jambalaya etc......lol hang in there! U did it before and u can do it again.
  • Mrsace13
    Mrsace13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The quit smoking part is a big part of it too, I didn't even know I was doing anything different.

I was also planning on getting LapBand and my insurance denied me saying I needed a BMI of 40 and mine was 39.2, I know, really so with that stress I have also gained and yes, I am a 40 now!!

But not for long. I am going to NY in April and I already hate having my pics taken so I have 69 more days to lose something, lol.
  • Coach2010
    Options
    Hang in there Mrsace13! It's all about effort and being open to learning new things.

As you know, the MFP Crew has a lot of information to share, and a spirit of encouragement to help you get through the rough times. Hey, they even have great recipes that I've tried...and they work!!!

Anyway, have a great experience on this, your new trek! Cheers! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back to MFP. You will love this site, it is so awesome. I love this site so much, it is so supportive, helpful, and motivational. I just wanted to wish you great luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I'm very new so nice to meet you. Welcome back and all the best. :happy: The support here is awesome.