Alcohol alternatives

Options
2»

Replies

• megcromer
    megcromer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lots of water but when I get sick of it...
    Fruit infused (watermelon mint, strawberry basil, lemon orange lime)
    Diet cranberry with diet sprite and lime
  • jonellesteele
    jonellesteele Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried Zeevia? It's a soft drink that comes in all different flavours but is made with all natural ingredients - no aspertame, etc.
    I usually do like a good drink lol but iv kinda went off it, don't mind having a few but lately been dabbling with alternative drinks, I don't really like cola or other fizzy drinks, but want something more than water. So a few iv tried recently that iv really enjoyed is ginger beer, or ginger & lemongrass - nice n refreshing especially with some mint, a lemon n lime wedge & ice. Any other good alternatives? Also, mocktails not something iv ever tried but probably will, what's your favourite?

• Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Tonic with bitters....and you can use a diet tonic so it's all of about 10 calories total including the bitters. :)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I drink flavored water, like Propel or Nestle.
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Frozen raspberries, fresh mango and coconut milk blitzed in the blender with a sprig of fresh mint in a cocktail glass - fabulous for sober summer :) I'm also a fan of sparkling water with frozen raspberries, fresh mint and finely grated fresh ginger. And always spicey tomato juice with plenty of ice and tobasco sauce!