I am new and need help

My name is Kayla James. I am 24 and a college freshman. I am also totally blind. I want to lose weight. I've been struggling with it for a long time and I also have very low self-esteem. I am not sure if I said the right weight call into beginning for my height. Sorry, goal. Is 125 pounds OK or should I go lower?
I would also like to find healthy mentors and make new friends here. I would also like to improve mental and emotional health as well as work at spiritual help with my relationship with the Lord. Please help me.

Replies

• surekhagill8630
    surekhagill8630 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Kayla, that's my goal weight too. I'll add you. Best of luck on your journey, you can do it!
  • kjames813
    kjames813 Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you. :)
  • kjames813
    kjames813 Posts: 4 Member
    I forgot to mention that I am 5 feet and 3 inches tall. Sorry.
  • LeeBerry22
    LeeBerry22 Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me, our teams motivated
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Hi Kayla. Welcome to the forums. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

I sent you a friend request. Anyone else who is looking for more friends should feel free to reach out to me.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    I'm also 5'3" and while the range for our height is 107 to 140 lbs, I feel that for me personally 125 is a bit too low. I'm not sure what you weigh now, but I would be looking more at the 130-135 range. Good luck to you!