I just joined and wanted to say hello!!

Options
I started my weight loss 2 weeks ago and I was using a different site. I found this one and it looked like a better place for me to be. I want to succeed this time. I like that you all communicate with each other and support each other.

Replies

• kgrumpybear
    Options
    I started my weight loss 2 weeks ago and I was using a different site. I found this one and it looked like a better place for me to be. I want to succeed this time. I like that you all communicate with each other and support each other.
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    You made the right choice, this is a wonderful site with amazing people overflowing with knowledge. Good luck with all your goals.
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Hey there! So glad you joined us.:smile:
  • happygrumpalump
    happygrumpalump Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Wishing you the best of luck in reaching your goals!
  • jennygabe
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: ,

The support and comraderie is what I love about this site.
  • kimford28
    Options
    welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome, this is a great site. Good Luck :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gypsygirl3
    Options
    I think that youll find this site to be a good choice. I also was working on another site which was more flashy and looked great but after a month and a half I had not lost any weight. Since I have been here...2 weeks... Ive lost over 5 pounds. I was shocked when it actually started to work lol. Good luck to you!!
  • musclemama
    Options
    I too just joined in the past week. I have not been one to ever count calories but this seems to be a spectacular way to go about it. It makes it super easy, plus it tends to keep one honest about what goes into our mouths. I have loved everything about it so far. I am glad to be here. I needed a good plateau buster!!!!

CF
  • SueU
    SueU Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome, I've only been using the site a couple of weeks, and actually look forward to getting on here and reading the messages and updating my diaries. Good luck.:bigsmile:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    welcome :happy:

dd
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great to have you here! Welcome aboard!
  • kgrumpybear
    Options
    Now that I am figuring out how to get around here.:blushing: I wanted to thank everyone for the welcome.:happy: