fat burner pills/detox

Options
Has anyone tried a fat burner/detox pills for weight loss and has it worked? I just received some 7 dfbx pills and was just curious.

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Pills are not the answer
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried a fat burner/detox pills for weight loss and has it worked? I just received some 7 dfbx pills and was just curious.
    Waste of money. Most thermogenics are just hyped up and only help with 1% of weight you lost.
  • br0seidon
    br0seidon Posts: 19
    Options
    Yeah.. they're a waste of money.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Not good. I'd be to scared to even take them, so no I haven't tried them.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I will be honest, I have done them before and found them to be a waste of my money and all they did was make me feel nauseous for like an hour after taking them.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    9 chances out of 10 once you stop them you'll gain the weight back if not more then what you lost. I've tried them before and for me haven't done anything really and the weight didn't stay off :-(
  • raydeb
    raydeb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    fat burming pills dont work big scam they are full of caffine and other rubbish my advise dont take.
    Its better to work with burning cals and food limits as you know whats happening....
    Keep going good Luck
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    tuning in to see the answers.
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'd throw them away. Been there, done that.

Did Phen/Fen when that was all the rage. Was lucky, no permanent heart valve damage.

But guess what? The weight came back on, in one heck of a hurry - and with an additional 10-20lbs. Why?

Because, you have not addressed the problem; you are trying to fix the symptom. This is like opening the window to clear the smoke, when your house is on fire. The reason you are large, is because you USED to eat more than you burned, you USED to not exercise portion control, you USED to not care how many calories you were eating.

Now you know how many calories you need. Now you know that portion control is paramount. Now you know that you HAVE to exercise.

So, why did you want the pills?
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I'd throw them away. Been there, done that.

Did Phen/Fen when that was all the rage. Was lucky, no permanent heart valve damage.

But guess what? The weight came back on, in one heck of a hurry - and with an additional 10-20lbs. Why?

Because, you have not addressed the problem; you are trying to fix the symptom. This is like opening the window to clear the smoke, when your house is on fire. The reason you are large, is because you USED to eat more than you burned, you USED to not exercise portion control, you USED to not care how many calories you were eating.

Now you know how many calories you need. Now you know that portion control is paramount. Now you know that you HAVE to exercise.

So, why did you want the pills?

ooooh good answer! *like*
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    every pill ive ever taken to aid in loss has quickly helped me drop pounds; but as soon as i stopped taking them, gained everything, plus some back. stick with natural vitamins or items that will do things like boost metabolism; etc.. like ice in your water boosts metabolism, or lemon in your water, or cinnamon in foods burns fat, or cayenne pepper boosts metabolism...and plenty more items along these lines that you can eat or season with, etc that can help you lose weight if u really feel like you need addtional help..

also appetite suppresors make it so your stomach size doesnt change, so once you stop taking them, your just as hungry as before, eating till ur full, and overeating... if u need a appetite suppressor, stick with apple cidar vinegar or something like that, but avoid prolonged use cuz it could raise your blood pressure.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Waste of money and potential hazard to your health...... AND not the answer if you want to do it the right way and KEEP the weight off......
    ... This coming from an old pro.....

Now, if you want to take something natural for energy............. completely different story!
  • Allyc804
    Allyc804 Posts: 54
    Options
    Id be wary of any pills that claim to make you lose weight. Just my 2¢.
  • tweenky21
    tweenky21 Posts: 7
    Options
    well im deciding not to do the pills.