Fellow lifting ladies - where do you carry your phone/music player when you're at the gym?

Options
124»

Replies

• rayne78
    rayne78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bluetooth earphones and headphones. Phone tucked in bra while lifting, but I pull it out to log reps. While doing cardio, I put it on the machine so it doesn't fall to the floor
  • silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Bluetooth headphones and just put it on the floor next to whatever I'm doing! My workout is in my phone so I need it nearby but not physically on me.
  • Cecily55
    Cecily55 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I found a super cheap mp3 player on amazon with a slot for a big SD card. It's so tiny I just slip it in the side of my brain and run the cord up under the shoulder strap. BTW the player is about the size of a poker chip - really tiny.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I got a fanny pack, but I also have a Galaxy Note. Big phones tebd not to fit well un bras or little phone nooks on some machines. Plus Bluetooth headset is really nice too, so not tangled in cords
  • Jamie_Skies
    Jamie_Skies Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    blue tooth headphones from amazon,also I found leggings from C9 champion at target online, they have sidepockets on the legs and they are perfect for a cellphone- even if you use the regular corded headphones. best purchases I ever made!
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    https://www.amazon.com/Baleaf-Womens-Workout-Capris-Leggings/dp/B01B49TYKW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1498527454&sr=8-2&keywords=baleaf+capri+pocket

Someone on here recommended these pants, and they are AWESOME. comfy and convenient. I use them to run and workout. I put my ipod in the pocket, connect my bluetooth headphones (also bought on amazon for 20 bucks), and off I go!
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Bluetooth headphones here. I have the over the head variety so there's no dangly wires to catch on anything (can't stand the Bluetooth earbuds with the wire behind the neck). I just lean my phone against the wall. I also have a running pouch/belt that holds it.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Just discovered apple watch can hold 2 GB worth of music and can be played through bluetooth headphones without being paired to your phone. There are also workout apps that can be used on watch without the phone.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    lol I carried my ipad with me because my phone doesn't have space for spotify. I just set it down out of the way within sight (bluetooth headphones- distance wasn't a problem)
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Ok so my new Under Armour tights have a pocket in them that fit an iPhone 7 with a case on. But I may have to check out some Bluetooth headphones just so that I don't have to deal with a cord.
  • katie2400
    katie2400 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Workout pants with pockets are the best thing ever! I track my weight and reps on my phone so bluetooth headphones don't work for me.. I tend to carry my phone.. or tuck it into my waist band. Not ideal. All new pant purchases will only be ones with pockets! I've seen some girls with a small fanny pack looking thing.. It's quite small.. gets the job done.
  • Kale_yeah
    Kale_yeah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use an armband by Supcase. It's the most comfortable armband I've ever used and has lasted the longest out of all the ones I've tried. I prefer an armband to a pocket because it just feels more secure and easily accessible when working out. :)
  • Luv22119
    Luv22119 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Check out the Stuff Your Bra from Lululemon. Bra with pockets. I put my phone in there.
  • Amys712
    Amys712 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I use an armband.
    I am liking these suggestions on Bluetooth headphones though!