Hi!

Options
My name is Bunny, I'm new here and really looking forward to being here. I'm 54yrs and probably the oldest person here!! LOL!! This site really has a lot to offer, I was very pleased to find it! I can't wait to meet you all!

Replies

• Bunny001
    Options
    My name is Bunny, I'm new here and really looking forward to being here. I'm 54yrs and probably the oldest person here!! LOL!! This site really has a lot to offer, I was very pleased to find it! I can't wait to meet you all!
  • Coach2010
    Options
    Welcome, and Congrats on your Marriage!!!

The MFP is the place to be, so keep the dialog going and check out all of the information on this Community suite of tabs.

Cheers! :drinker:
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    :flowerforyou: My name is Shelley. I joined today to keep track of calories, but found lots more. This month I turn 40. Time to get serious about losing weight. Good luck to you!
  • Bunny001
    Options
    Thanks Shelly and Coach Lou, Oh the picture ....it's five yrs old , the only decent picture I could find to go on here :sigh: , but that will change !!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, it is so awesome. I love this site so much, it is so supportive, helpful, and motivational. I just wanted to wish you great luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • chantybear
    Options
    Welcome MFP is a very good site!