40+ pounds to lose...

Options
Hi I'm Steph and I'm wanted to lose 40ish pounds by Feb of next year. I've already lost close to 40 but needing just 40 more. I'm lost now and now and kinda stuck lol. I'm looking for some friends to help keep me motivated and give some inspiration hey maybe even a gym buddy. Thanks for your time!

Replies

• schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im kind of in the same boat. Debating todayva run or workout...not sure but need to do something
  • kenziberry
    kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    @shembree1 hey girl, I have the same goals. I have lost 40lbs and I have approximately 40 more to go! Please feel free to add me for motivation/ support :)
  • LaPetitOurs
    LaPetitOurs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have ~40 until my goal weight, too. Adding!
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! I've been working at it for a while now, and am 4 lbs from goal!
  • kierasayshi
    kierasayshi Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Adding you too. I have approx 40 lbs to lose. Long term is around 60 total.
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 40lb too! I always say this but I finally want to reach my fitness goals this year!!!
  • 365togo
    365togo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've got about 65 I want to work off this frame of mine. Down 5 but just getting started and taking each pound down as its own victory.
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • CallieSunshine
    CallieSunshine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! 40 is ideal!
  • ironjay37
    ironjay37 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You can do it, may the right inspiration and information for your goals find you
  • nancymb51
    nancymb51 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also have 40lbs to loose. Was a Weight Warcher member for a few years....lost my weight and regained after some surgery. Struggling for about a year now so decided to do something different and count calories. Plus Weight Watchers is $42 a month. Just can't afford it anymore. I am in with you all, please.
  • Cute_White_Pink_Purple_Foxxx
    Options
    Add me, I'm looking to lose 48.
  • suzr84
    suzr84 Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Add me too. I'm in a similar position. I'm loving being back at exercise classes. It's tough staying motivated though!
  • liliesandlilacs
    liliesandlilacs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too please. I have about 50 total I'd like to loose. I could use the help!
  • TheFatLadyDances
    TheFatLadyDances Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have lost 48 lbs and have about 45 to go. It is going slower now because I'm not carrying a huge bag of dog food on me everywhere I go, so I am burning fewer calories despite more movement. I could use the added motivation, too!
  • TamaraWisniewskiKozak
    Options
    I would like added support too. I have 42 pounds to lose.
  • robburry_85
    robburry_85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add motivation is key
  • jemarsh32
    jemarsh32 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am new to this place and my goal is loose 55 pounds. It feels like an overwhelming number, but I've got to start somewhere. I know it will take some time, but together we can do this!
  • Tedrick123
    Tedrick123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me. I need to shed 40lbs as well. Diabetes and all.
  • TriciaSmith2015
    TriciaSmith2015 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got about 30 pounds to go.