20's trying to get on track =)

Options
13»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You should spend your twenties making your body as awesome and as strong as possible so you can be a badass in your thirties. word from the wise. Life starts at 31. You dont want to be unattractive and unhealthy in your own eyes when you get there.
  • holybadassery
    holybadassery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me!
    im literally 20 -- going on 90-- started this app a couple months ago. its been working slowly but surely. ✌
  • Brizey93
    Brizey93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and trying to lose 40lbs. Started at 165 and down to 158 now doing dieting, weight training, and cardio. It's been hard to get started because I have 3 kids 4 and under so I could definitely use some motivation!
  • Chihaku_Zeal
    Chihaku_Zeal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm 23 and I'm trying to lose over 100 lbs by the end of this year! Feel free to add me! :3

SW: 317.6 lbs
    CW: 258.4 lbs
    GW: 212 lbs
  • brittaniarina
    brittaniarina Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 with about 60 pounds or more to lose myself! You can add me if you would like to! o:)
  • ValkyrieOnline
    ValkyrieOnline Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Going to add as many of y'all as I can! 21 years old, CW 265, looking to lose over half of my body weight! :smiley:
  • Mfobel90
    Mfobel90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm glad there is a place we can share our weight loss journeys and struggles! I am 26 female and weighed 174lbs last June. I was told by my doctor a few months later that my blood sugar was high and with diabetes running in the family he said I was showing signs of being prediabetic. He gave me a daily diabetic food guide to follow and I started following it stricktly right away with regular walking/jogging almost every day. I learned that it's impossible to go to that extreme right away without what I'd call "sugar withdrawl" migraines. Then I started incorporating some of what I was used to eating with the new diet and still exercising regularly with at least one cheat day a week. In about 4 months I had lost a whole 30lbs! Now it's June again and last time I weighed myself I was at about 160 since I haven't been as strict with my diet in the last few months and instead of regular walking try to ride my bike a couple days a week as many miles as I can. Now im looking to give other people support that it is possible and if I did it all alone so can you! And personally looking to get back to a stricter diet again and exercise more regularly plus adding in more muscle toning
  • shawnwash20
    shawnwash20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Dr didn't provide a daily guideline book. What did it have in it. I have incorporated 30 mins of exercise at least 5 days a week as instructed. I want to weight off now. However my goal o
    Is to lose at least 20lbs by September.
  • xmusicloverr
    xmusicloverr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    21 and been fat for maaaaybe 15 years now? Lol I slimmed down some with puberty, but I'm trying to get to an acceptable weight for my height
  • vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, losing weight again post pregnancy. Feel free to add although I'm a little older.

SW: 191
    CW: 171
    GW: 145
  • MissContortifid
    MissContortifid Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and currently weigh 220 pounds. I'm looking to get back to 135 pounds. It's going to be a long process and I would love to make some friends and connect with other women going through the same thing. I've already gone from a size 14 to a size 12! Feel free to add me. I'll definitely be sending some friend requests to others in this thread
  • JamesS105
    JamesS105 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Kassidi21 wrote: »
    Anyone in their 20's trying to get it together? I'm 21 and have let myself go... and am trying to get the old, happy, fit me back!! =) I would love to make some new friends with similar goals!! I want to lose about 60 lbs!!! (EEK!)

Yes I'm 22 now and have definitely lost control over my weight and eating over the last few years. I need to lose around 84lb and could do with extra encouragement so anyone interested in supporting each other send me a friends request!
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, nearing the 25 pound lost mark and want to lose 50 more.