Piercing friends

Options

Replies

• HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    i had my eyebrow, nose, monroe and tongue. had to take them all out for my job :sad: now i just have my ears. and some tattoos
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I have a double dydoe

Oh, I googled it... that's right.
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    I have my nose, tragus, industrial, and then two holes on each earlobe.

=) I had my tongue pierced when I was younger, but not anymore
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what a lot of the piercings are but they sound painful.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have my ears, tounge and lower left side of my lip. I want a dermal anchor next which wil be my treat when I reach 200lbs :)

they hurt less than a piercings, and I have 18 piercings...make sure you go to the shop that does dermal punches with a biopsy needle, not a piercings needle...trust me, it hurts less, the chances of rejection are a lot lower and it's way quicker...
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have a double dydoe

I had a feeling I knew what this was but I googled it anyway. Lucky I wasn't in work haha
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it's not realistic for me to have piercings, despite how much I would want them. I work with animals on a regular basis and it would be dangerous if I did. Instead I get tattoos :3

not really. i am a vet tech of 20+ years, i have 5 on left ear (actually 7 but have not put anything in 2 of there 3 cartlige lately) 4 on the right ear , Navel, and will be getting nose after cruise. (all my extra funds is being saved for spending money on cruise)

I also have three tattoos only cause i havent been able to afford more yet.

may get my nipples done in the realitivly near future but there are reason i am holding off on those
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    A bit like the tattoos thread......The only thing I have pierced are my ears! Not sure If I'd get anything else pierced....sometimes wondered though.....

However, I know a few people who have a number of piercings. My best female friend has quite a few - belly button, ears, nose, tongue - and another one of which I cannot say where....ouch! is all I will say.

Again, a previous boyfriend (the same one with the tattoos) had a number - both ears, nipple, eyebrow, chin area, tongue...oh and through the top bit between your eyebrows! Just remembered - He had another tattoo actually on the back of his neck of a nickname - i'd nearly forgotten about that!.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have my ears, tounge and lower left side of my lip. I want a dermal anchor next which wil be my treat when I reach 200lbs :)

they hurt less than a piercings, and I have 18 piercings...make sure you go to the shop that does dermal punches with a biopsy needle, not a piercings needle...trust me, it hurts less, the chances of rejection are a lot lower and it's way quicker...

Awww thanks, we have a body modification shop near my house they do suspension and all sorts so I will be sure to ask when I book my appointment.
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    I have a nose piercing, belly button, 3 holes on one ear, 2 holes on the other and looking for a tragus next
  • mommared53
    Options
    I have a double dydoe

Oh my land! I just googled that one and it hurts me and I'm a female!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Ear lobes x2 each, cartilage x2 left ear, left nostril, tongue frenulum, both nipples, VCH

I was thinking about a getting surface piercing on my wrist next, but I kind of have to keep it corporate, so we'll see about that...and i'll be getting my belly button re-pierced when i'm comfortable showing it in public again.
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hey. Well I have 8 holes in both ears so that is 16. I've had my nose, and tongue pierced (both now closed). My lip is pierced. When I lose weight belly button piercing is coming. I may re-open the nose though, I miss it! :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it's not realistic for me to have piercings, despite how much I would want them. I work with animals on a regular basis and it would be dangerous if I did. Instead I get tattoos :3

not really. i am a vet tech of 20+ years, i have 5 on left ear (actually 7 but have not put anything in 2 of there 3 cartlige lately) 4 on the right ear , Navel, and will be getting nose after cruise. (all my extra funds is being saved for spending money on cruise)

may get my nipples done in the realitivly near future but there are reason i am holding off on those

Um, yeah really. Unless you work directly with primates (as I plan to do) who are known for grabbing at shiny objects. I plan on specializing in big cats and hyenas and doing a lot of field work on top of that.

Don't presume to understand my situation, thanks.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I have 2 piercings in my right ear, 3 in my left, and my nose.

Once I hit goal, my belly button.

And until then, would like to get a couple more ear ones and I'd love my lip but not sure that will fly at work :p
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

Um, yeah really. Unless you work directly with primates (as I plan to do) who are known for grabbing at shiny objects. I plan on specializing in big cats and hyenas and doing a lot of field work on top of that.

don't be a *****...how is anyone suppose to know you want to work with monkeys?
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options

I work with primates every day, and it's SO true that they're attracted to shiny things....which is precisely why I have my nipple and VCH piercings! :wink:
  • marsts
    marsts Posts: 85
    Options
    i have an industrial, and a tongue .
    my next one that will be in august is gonna be a nose piercing,
    in september i might get a tragus.

and then as soon as i get in shape im gonna get a belly button.
  • arlingtonangel
    arlingtonangel Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Same here I have 3 holes in each ear plus my cartilage. I would love to have my noseand lip pierced but I'm a teacher so its a no no. I do have a few tats but they are on my foot and ankle so easily covered :)
  • mommared53
    Options

I work with primates every day, and it's SO true that they're attracted to shiny things....which is precisely why I have my nipple and VCH piercings! :wink:

OH MY LAND!!! I had to google that one and oh my word my poor girlie parts!!! I would think that would be so painful!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: