Professional gal looking for group accountability

Options
I've done this before, but I have allowed my work to take center stage on my health. My weight is back up to 180 and I'm ready to drop my 30 found pounds.

Would like to get a group together to encourage and hold each other accountable. Looking for 5-10 folks that are ideally in the same boat. 20-40 pounds to lose. Folks wanting to kick junk food habit. Busy people trying hard to carve out fitness time.

Replies

• derek_giovanni
    derek_giovanni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'd love to join the group!
  • heatherrorie
    heatherrorie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'd love to join the group!

Awesome. Depending on people's interest we will figure out what form to use. Linked to you on MFP.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat, have about 20-30lbs left to lose and work a professional desk job.
  • Kaybre86
    Kaybre86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. Need the accountability and motivation. I have 40 to lose.
  • heatherrorie
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    I'm in a similar boat, have about 20-30lbs left to lose and work a professional desk job.

Will invite to group I created.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,105 Member
    Options
    Hey there, have an accountability group for weekly weigh ins, tips and chat you're more than welcome to join us, there are around 20 regular posters from the group, has helped me be more accountable this time around. I am down 30lbs in 6 months with a further 40lb to go. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118368-weekly-weigh-ins-2017
  • heatherrorie
    Options
    Kaybre86 wrote: »
    Would love to join. Need the accountability and motivation. I have 40 to lose.

Will invite to group I created.
  • heatherrorie
    Options
    I have created a group called Health and balance - 30 pounds by December. We will post status and weight loss on Fridays.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    secret society of H&B'sbyD. stealthy. good luck