MAN-Pons

Options
2»

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Curious to see exactly where and how they go in. Or am thinking the wrong thing?:noway:

<SHIVERS>

how could something so innocent go so bad so quickly...
    :sick:

HAHA TAM you crack me up!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    {{giggle}} man-pons
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I wanted to find out what man-pons were. :laugh: :laugh:
  • sugarpie
    Options
    I just now got it!! I had to say the word out loud a few times but I got it!!! That's funny!!!
    I got it. you're right. It has to be said out loud. :noway: Sorry if this is a private joke.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    well I broke down and looked too. Good one.....thanks!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

Hey Renae, I like the new picture... how are you and your Hubby doing with the house hunting now? any breaking news?
  • renae77
    Options

Hey Renae, I like the new picture... how are you and your Hubby doing with the house hunting now? any breaking news?
    We were just looking at that one and that lady won't sign off on the deed so they will lose everything they own in the foreclosure because they won't be able to get everything moved before it is foreclosed on. We tried and with us buying it, she would have had more time. We aren't messing with it anymore. Hopefully now things will go back to normal. I still have a job for now too. But I heard there will be more layoffs in a couple of weeks and that will be about 100 more people. Thanks btw!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Well hang in there! you guys will be just fine! keep up the PMA and you can get through anything... you have a strong heart and a strong family! i will keep you and your family in my prayers!
  • renae77
    Options
    Well hang in there! you guys will be just fine! keep up the PMA and you can get through anything... you have a strong heart and a strong family! i will keep you and your family in my prayers!

Thank you so much! It is all greatly appreciated! I have learned over the past year who my real friends are and definately the ones that are out to "hurt" me. My family is strong and that is what keeps us going!!