If the Seinfeld gang wanted to lose a few pounds, what would

Options
I know I only joined a few days :noway: ago but I held back for as long as I could but it had to happen, so here it goes....

Kramer would have to give up his obsession with Kenny Rogers Chicken :cry: :sad:
Jerry would have to give up his black and white cookies:glasses:
George would no longer carry so much in his wallet. (That wallet weighs 10 lbs I'm sure):huh:
Elaine has to start eating "fat free" yogurt:frown:

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I know I only joined a few days :noway: ago but I held back for as long as I could but it had to happen, so here it goes....

Kramer would have to give up his obsession with Kenny Rogers Chicken :cry: :sad:
    George would no longer carry so much in his wallet. (That wallet weighs 10 lbs I'm sure):huh:
  • chantybear
    Options

That made me smile :smile: I love seinfeld!
  • sugarpie
    Options
    Elaine would have to eat more of her "big salads." Love Seinfeld,too. Jerry would have to stop helping Babu with his resturant ideas. Kramer would have to give up pies from the country. George would have to quit eating birthday cake out of the garbage.:laugh:
    124532.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Where's Soup Nazi?? (Newman needs to opt for the lower sodium soups... broth-based, not cream)
  • heal4444
    Options
    Serenity now! Serenity now! lol.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So glad I made you smile.

If you're walking down the street and someone tries to steal your loaf of marbled rye bread, don't fight them, just let them have it. You just saved yourself from eating like 1,000 calories!! :laugh: lol!!!
  • heal4444
    Options
    "George have to stop eating birthday cake out of the garbage!" That was a classic!! :laugh:

Soup Nazi! So funny. You guys crack me up with your posts!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    At least Kramer has the right idea with the Mackinaw Peaches!! He an influence them all!

Though Jerry really should give up Pez! Just empty calories! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Oh and I guess Junior Mints aren't the worst snack but again, empty calories.

And while Elaine's choice of babka IS better than that of George's Pepsi and Ring Dings, it should still be eaten in moderation.

And George MIGHT want to get rid of that puffy winter jacket...it just makes him look bigger!! :wink:
  • chantybear
    Options
    :laugh:
  • heal4444
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!!

Jerry should not be bothered by the pool boy. The pool boy keeps chasing him with that pool cleaning stick, makes Jerry swim even faster. Burn more calories.

Kenny Benya's gotta give up his Ovaltine. :frown:

George should intentionally make a lot of noise and piss off :mad: the Soup Nazi when lining up for soup and get banned from the soup store for a year.

They all should dine out at The Chinese Restaurant more often. ( I'm not explaining this one!! lol.)

Jerry should make up his mind and eat only one brand of cereal.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    They did get a good amount of exercise while wandering around the parking garage! Especially carrying that air conditioner!

I do have to say, that is something Jerry and I have in common. I love cereal!! And all different kinds. lol! I crave it a lot when pregnant!
  • beagle595
    Options
    Kramer has to give up his Junior Mints... And Elain has to give up her Ju Ju beads (spelling?).
    Kramer always watched his weight... and he would point out if you gained it... 7-10 lbs on Elain and Jerry when they were eating the "fat free" yougurt... LOL.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My husband and I still watch the re-runs. Everyone have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Kenny Banya should lay off the Ovaltene (or should it be called "Roundtene")

BOSCO!!!!! :laugh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Kramer would have to sneak in more often to get them all cantelope and mango...
  • beagle595
    Options
    Regarding George eating an eclair out of the garbage.. I used to go to "Fit & Trim". The Lady that ran it used to be around 300 lbs. She lost 130 lbs thru WW so she open a copycat program out of her home.. Well to make a long story short, she got to 300 lbs because after any birthday party or any other celebration she would throw cakes & goodies out in the garbage in front of her family. Then after everyone was sleeping she dig in the garbage and demolish everything! (* So things could be worse!) :tongue:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    I love Seinfeld!

Elaine can do her "little kicks" dance :laugh: to work off those few pounds.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I love Seinfeld!

Elaine can do her "little kicks" dance :laugh: to work off those few pounds.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: