Fitness Blender

Options
snowy_sk
snowy_sk Posts: 117 Member
I have just been pointed in the direction of Fitness Blender...... wow there's a lot on there! Is it worth purchasing one of their routines? Or should I pick and choose and hope for the best ?

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I recommend their schedules 100%. That way you know you're not overtraining one muscle group. Because let's face it we all naturally gravitate towards what we enjoy more. Plus, they're cheap and a single purchase thing. I have three now I can add to my calendar.
  • vlnielsen519
    vlnielsen519 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would also recommend FB 100%! I've used their individual videos and have purchased multiple programs from them. If you are just starting I'd recommend buying a program. It will be much easier for you. All the videos show low impact versions. Once you buy a program you can use it over and over at no extra cost. And their programs are very affordable. Good luck!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    They have a ton of free videos...try them.

They make money from the ads so the guilt factor of using their videos for free is gone completely :-)
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Try a few workouts and see if you like them, and then maybe consider purchasing a programme. You can create your own schedule using the calendar but I found it really helpful having a pre-set programme, it stopped me slacking off or getting overwhelmed by choice.
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just watch their workouts on youtube and follow those, they're awesome and exhausting! :p

Ah I know, everyone post your favorites!!!

This is my favorite... their ladder! 20 minutes of pain sweat and suffering! lol :D
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=cZnsLVArIt8