Replies

• ironjay37
    ironjay37 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm a joiner, but not a Joyner, well sign me up that's what I'm a sayin
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join please :) I'm Sarah, 5ft 2" from Yorkshire, UK. I have 9.5lbs left to lose but my journey won't be over then.... I really want to stick with the lifestyle :)
  • Tripbuddy
    Tripbuddy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm the only one doing mfp in a house full of people. From Ohio here. In desperate need of surrounding myself with others following this path. My family & friends just done get it, and aren't supportive at all, in fact they are eye rollers. Count me in!
  • teresaglz21
    teresaglz21 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would love to join :) I am a yo-yoer who's current longest personal record is 65 days. I broke last week and i'm starting again. currently on day 5. luckily I have lost the 3 pounds i regain and so far i'm 27 pounds down from my heaviest. I need a new motivator since I've hit a wall that i'm currently trying to climb.
    I'm from sunny california and 27 yo. my mini goal is to reach 250. My ultimate goal is to lose 135 pounds.
  • daniellerusbult
    daniellerusbult Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Y'all are amazing! I'll add you this evening, unless you want to look up the group and add yourselves (Partner Accountability Group).
  • daniellerusbult
    Options
    our group is up and running! we are going to choose partners and begin after the 4th of july!
  • Voss_Lady
    Voss_Lady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined this site and am looking to find accountability buddies.
    I think this is a great idea! :)

I'm 25 year old, would like to lose 15lbs/tone-up, and primarily focus on healthier eating habits.
    Look forward to making new friends!
  • s_thakur
    s_thakur Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just got on the app a few days ago but I would love to be a part of this. I definitely need the group motivation - my goals will be to exercise 4 days a week, 45 min/day. Please let me know how to find a buddy/be a part of this
  • Deadberri
    Deadberri Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This sounds like this would be awesome to do. I've lost 20lbs. so far, but I think that may have been by coincidence and not eating as much. I'd like to loose another 15lbs. and then start to work on strengthening/toning my muscles. After that I'd like to maintain my weight, diet, and muscle mass. It's pretty hard to stay motivated, because my boyfriend eats pretty much anything. With my job I rarely eat and if I do it's not healthy. I tend to eat under 1000 calories a day and on some days I'm pretty active with work. My previous job was a desk job and I gained most of my weight through stress eating there, but I seem to have lost most of that weight already. Having someone to check in with and maybe have some suggestions would be super helpful. Has a group been formed yet?
  • daniellerusbult
    Options
    You guys have been added to the group! If you don't see an invitation, you can search for the group by going to Community>Groups and searching 'Partner Accountability Group."
  • phindilee
    phindilee Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need this.
  • rdlobster49
    rdlobster49 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    crpoll549 wrote: »
    I would love to. How do I start?

I'll add you!

Dani, please add me as well!
  • rdlobster49
    rdlobster49 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love the accountability! I'm 5' 10, 49 yo, mother of 4 and 3 grand children. Joined planet fitness in April.
    SW193
    CW 188
    GW 165
  • jjkkatt
    jjkkatt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find an accountability partner
  • daniellerusbult
    Options
    I've added all of you! If you can't find the invitation, you can look up the group :) It's called "Partner Accountability Group"
  • boomer2386
    boomer2386 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm right there with you Adrienne0509 my husband does too. Good thing we are on opposite shifts. I've lost 8 have 15 to go.
  • sigrunfinn
    sigrunfinn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group! :)
  • ari_mon3t
    ari_mon3t Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would be interested in an accountability partner. I'm looking to lose 20 pounds per my doctor. I'm an ex athlete, I used to run in college. Now, running everyday isn't physically possible at this weight. So I'm working out 3x a week, one of those days is a run.

I have horrible eating habits. I'll do well
    For like 10 days then late at night I'll literally SNAP and eat every bad thing in sight.