Getting back on here after a long break

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Gina, and I used to be on here over 6 months ago to lose weight, but then I lost the weight and uninstalled app. Now I'm kind of slipping into bad habits so I could sure use some support. I really appreciated the motivation others gave when I made progress..
By the way I'm a 37 year old female, 135 lbs (+/- a few)

Replies

• CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • horses4ever1414
    horses4ever1414 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Same here girly. I have to get back in the swing of things. I'm back on leave for 2 week
  • RichardM1047
    RichardM1047 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    gbaggio66 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, my name is Gina, and I used to be on here over 6 months ago to lose weight, but then I lost the weight and uninstalled app. Now I'm kind of slipping into bad habits so I could sure use some support. I really appreciated the motivation others gave when I made progress..
    By the way I'm a 37 year old female, 135 lbs (+/- a few)

Hi Gina, Hello and let's be helpful friends to each other to learn how to to keep the weight off.
    I have here since June 12, now I have been on other weight loss programs and they worked to reach my weight loss goal.
    My problem is to learn how to keep the trim weight off and maintain a healthy lifestyle for a 62 years young man
  • AlbertBlanco92
    AlbertBlanco92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Gina welcome back!
    What I found helpful was keeping the app on the homepage of my iPhone screen saver, and setting it to remind me if I haven't logged any food for the day! Lol

Hope it helps! Keep us posted !
  • TriciaSmith2015
    TriciaSmith2015 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I slipped after changing grade levels this past school year. I let work take over my life. Yikes! So, like you, I'm returning to what works for me.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Don't ever uninstall the app "because I don't need it" again. Enthusiastic teamwork is what we all need at this.