Best of MFP Messages

Options
LauraInTheWater
LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
edited June 2017 in Chit-Chat
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would love to read some of the most ridiculous messages you have gotten on MFP. Maybe you care to share your responses as well?

Also, out of curiousity, has anyone ever agreed to meet another MFP member who sent them a ridiculous message? What happened? One night stand, work out buddies, married with 2 kids?

Let's have fun with this!!!

Replies

• DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    True story and not really that ridiculous but 2 years ago on my previous account, I was minding my own business and talking to my friends on my feed and I got a message from one of my friends. She said "hey I've been trying to get in touch with you for an hour but my message wouldn't go through til now, my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX". All without me asking for it. I was like "wtf? why you giving me your number? Are you drunk? This is so coming out of left field lol". She said she thought I was hot and sexy and this and that and she liked my attitude and my style and the way I looked and apparently her husband divorced her and I'm assuming she was looking at my pictures and was horny and so decided to give me her number without me asking for it. She kept apologizing for coming on too strong and to forgive her. I never even expected her to give me her number so I was surprised. She was average at best but I decided to text her anyway just for the hell of it because that was the first MFP friend to give me their number like that and I was curious where this would led. We did text back and forth for a few months (not everyday) and there was some flirting and I even talked on the phone with her like.....twice? However we lived in different states (I live in Illinois, her in Ohio) and I already told her I don't do long distance online dating so us meeting was never going to happen. Eventually I got bored with her and stopped texting her and eventually deleted her number (pretty sure she deleted mine too) and a day or two before I deleted my previous account, she deleted me as a friend, probably because I wasn't posting as much as I used to. At that point I was bored with MFP and apathetic so I didn't give a fuk. She's like the third woman in my life so far to give me her number without me asking for it but she wasn't hot now that I think about it. She got me when I was in a horny mood but nowadays I wouldn't give her the time of day. I know that sounds douchey but it is what it is.
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    True story and not really that ridiculous but 2 years ago on my previous account, I was minding my own business and talking to my friends on my feed and I got a message from one of my friends. She said "hey I've been trying to get in touch with you for an hour but my message wouldn't go through til now, my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX". All without me asking for it. I was like "wtf? why you giving me your number? Are you drunk? This is so coming out of left field lol". She said she thought I was hot and sexy and this and that and she liked my attitude and my style and the way I looked and apparently her husband divorced her and I'm assuming she was looking at my pictures and was horny and so decided to give me her number without me asking for it. She kept apologizing for coming on too strong and to forgive her. I never even expected her to give me her number so I was surprised. She was average at best but I decided to text her anyway just for the hell of it because that was the first MFP friend to give me their number like that and I was curious where this would led. We did text back and forth for a few months (not everyday) and there was some flirting and I even talked on the phone with her like.....twice? However we lived in different states (I live in Illinois, her in Ohio) and I already told her I don't do long distance online dating so us meeting was never going to happen. Eventually I got bored with her and stopped texting her and eventually deleted her number (pretty sure she deleted mine too) and a day or two before I deleted my previous account, she deleted me as a friend, probably because I wasn't posting as much as I used to. At that point I was bored with MFP and apathetic so I didn't give a fuk. She's like the third woman in my life so far to give me her number without me asking for it but she wasn't hot now that I think about it. She got me when I was in a horny mood but nowadays I wouldn't give her the time of day. I know that sounds douchey but it is what it is.

I feel like either a) you made this up or b) you are a giant bag of dicks.

Didn't make this up. Like I said, it's a true story. Idc if you don't believe me. I'm just telling you one of the messages I got from someone on here. She stopped responding me too (it just naturally fizzled out) so the feeling was mutual.
  • DasItMan91
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Plus she said she wanted to be only friends because she said I was "too young for her" and I was like sure. Eventually over time I deleted her number because we hardly talked on the phone and like I said I became bored with her.
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Omg I need to know.
    I got a warning for saying what somebody infamous here wrote me, and then there was a whole thread about it. Aint no justice here, ya'all.

You can't share it without their name?
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    WTF? The message system works? I thought it was just there for looks.
  • DasItMan91
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Ok @DasItMan91 I'm bored with you and you're not that hot.

Ok bye
    Plus she said she wanted to be only friends because she said I was "too young for her" and I was like sure. Eventually over time I deleted her number because we hardly talked on the phone and like I said I became bored with her.

Good to know you don't think about her anymore....

Yup
    LucasLean wrote: »

That's funny because I have a true story and not really that ridiculous but 2 years ago on my previous account, I was minding my own business and talking to my friends on my feed and I got a message from one of my friends. DasItMan91 said "hey I've been trying to get in touch with you for an hour but my message wouldn't go through til now, my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX". All without me asking for it. I was like "wtf? why you giving me your number? Are you drunk? This is so coming out of left field lol". He said he thought I was hot and sexy and this and that and he liked my attitude and my style and the way I looked and apparently his husband divorced him and I'm assuming he was looking at my pictures and was horny and so decided to give me his number without me asking for it. He kept apologizing for coming on too strong and to forgive him. I never even expected him to give me his number so I was surprised. He was average at best but I decided to text him anyway just for the hell of it because that was the first MFP friend to give me their number like that and I was curious where this would led. We did text back and forth for a few months (not everyday) and there was some flirting and I even talked on the phone with him like.....twice? However we lived in different states (I live in Illinois, him in Ohio) and I already told him I don't do long distance online dating so us meeting was never going to happen. Eventually I got bored with him and stopped texting him and eventually deleted his number (pretty sure he deleted mine too) and a day or two before I deleted my previous account, he deleted me as a friend, probably because I wasn't posting as much as I used to. At that point I was bored with MFP and apathetic so I didn't give a fuk. He's like the third man in my life so far to give me his number without me asking for it but he wasn't hot now that I think about it. He got me when I was in a horny mood but nowadays I wouldn't give DasItMan the time of day. I know that sounds douchey but it is what it is.

I'm having a deja vu moment, are you a fellow miscer?!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would love to read some of the most ridiculous messages you have gotten on MFP. Maybe you care to share your responses as well?

Also, out of curiousity, has anyone ever agreed to meet another MFP member who sent them a ridiculous message? What happened? One night stand, work out buddies, married with 2 kids?

Maybe it's just me, but private messages are exactly that, private. Whether they're ridiculous or not. On seldom occasions does someone deserve to be put on blast by having their messages plastered on a forum thread for all to read. That's kind of.....well... not very cool. *shrugs*

I agree. You would never see anything that someone sent to me privately spread around to anyone. However, I do find the stories of the oddball messages that get sent to 20+ people at a time amusing. Those people are asking to be put on blast.

Like I said, seldom occasions do warrant a blast.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

Maybe it's just me, but private messages are exactly that, private. Whether they're ridiculous or not. On seldom occasions does someone deserve to be put on blast by having their messages plastered on a forum thread for all to read. That's kind of.....well... not very cool. *shrugs*

I agree. You would never see anything that someone sent to me privately spread around to anyone. However, I do find the stories of the oddball messages that get sent to 20+ people at a time amusing. Those people are asking to be put on blast.

That happened here at work last year. A guy that is no longer here sent a drunk text to our boss saying how he wanted a specific job and how great he would be at it etc. What he didnt realize was that it was a group text to 7 other people that work here. Even though he is gone, his dumbass will never be forgotten lol.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Someone sent me peen before.
    Like 37 times.
    Shocking, I know. You can believe it or not.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm having a deja vu moment, are you a fellow miscer?!

Negged
This discussion has been closed.