i love MFP!!

Options
Nessiep
Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
would just like to say. how this site has helped me shed those unwanted pounds...and how much ive achieved in 7 1/2 is amazing to me....so proud of myself and the lovely comments ive had off people . i havent been this size since having my kids over 12 years ago...soooooo this is for MFP .........you rock :-))):flowerforyou:

Replies

• LuvMyBoys2
    LuvMyBoys2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's awesome news! I hope I am able to report similar success in the future!
  • Cyd46
    Cyd46 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success in your journey!! I am so HAPPY FOR YOU!! Thanks for your support as well!! YOU ROCK ALL THE WAY GIRL~!!!!
  • dree77
    dree77 Posts: 52
    Options
    Awesome to hear!! Congratulations on your huge accomplishments!! You are an inspiration to us all! :) I have actually tried various websites and iPhone apps, and I gotta say this is by far the best fitness and nutrition site/app out there. I still can't believe it's free! And SO much support on here, it's awesome!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK - YOU ROCK!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I second that....congrats on your success :smile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!! Doesn't this site just rocks it and Love love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!