100+ pounds to lose!!! Need friends please

Options
dida0721
dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
Just need friends and accountability as I start this journey again.

Difference this time...

I've left an abusive marriage. Divorce was final in February.

I have prayers of my church family totally freeing me from soul ties and sin issues that have kept me in bondage for years.

Replies

• isysblue
    isysblue Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im 7months pregnant and am going to start working out this month to ease weight gain. After baby I need to lose 100-120lbs. Currently Im 5'8 and 246lbs...Im 28yo and spent my 20s fat now I need to lose weight so Im skinny all my 30s!!
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    thanks for adding me isysblue!
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Amen! I've been in bondage for years as well, but to overeating! This is about my 5th time starting over. I think the most important thing is, WE NEVER GIVE UP! I'm striving to lose 90 lbs :smile:
  • Bofgemini3
    Bofgemini3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also have a 100+ lb journey ahead of me. Starting over sucks but I wold love an accountability buddy.
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you've done the hard part already! If you had the strength to survive that then you'll kick *kitten* at weight loss :) Good luck with your journey
  • scoopski_potatoes
    scoopski_potatoes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose also. Any people willing to motivate each other add me!
  • tforbes9103
    tforbes9103 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you. I also need accountability and motivation with more than 100 lbs to lose.
  • preciouschild1960
    preciouschild1960 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My name is Karen and need to lose 130 pounds. I'm following the Keto diet plan
  • ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    This is no journey to take all by yourself. I have 100 or so more to lose; I'll walk with you too.
  • Wotan48
    Wotan48 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    First of, congrats on leaving... I know how hard it is and kudos for starting your weight loss journey!
  • lovingmyselfhealthymfp
    Options
    Sorry to hear what you've gone/are going through! Will be praying too. I recently spoke to someone at my church about my food addictions and binge eating disorders and God's been breaking things in me slowly.
    Anyway I have over 100lbs to lose too so ill send you a request! All the best. ❤️
  • ThatWonderGal
    ThatWonderGal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have about 160 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me everyone. I have an open diary!
  • tamiallen8083
    tamiallen8083 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting over "again". I have 100lbs to lose as well. Food addictions and stress eating seem to be my problems too.
    Would love to join you. Please add me to your group.
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me. :smile:
  • scoopski_potatoes
    scoopski_potatoes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose! Add me we can motivate each other!!
  • mfranz42
    mfranz42 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just started my journey- please feel free to add me:)
  • Nayim2016
    Nayim2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    100 pounds to lose.....
  • jenico78
    jenico78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started keto, and looking to lose 80 lbs. Feel free to add me. Need the accountability and comradery.
  • TijonRobinson
    TijonRobinson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have not been on here in almost a year. I have 100 Lbs to lose and just started logging my food again yesterday.