Need supportive friends for coping with my BED

Options
Hello, recently I have been diagnosed with binge eating disorder and would like some friends on MFP who can relate. My emotional tie with food has ruined a lot of things in my life and I am determined to conquer it!

Replies

• RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm looking into binge eating disorder because I'm real struggling with it myself. I hit up the library for some resources - there's even Overcoming Binge Eating for Dummies, if you can believe it.
  • WyldHaggis
    WyldHaggis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to friend me if you like. I'm mostly recovered, but still walking the tight rope at times, and definitely still remembering all too vividly my most crappy BED days. -_-
  • ThatWonderGal
    ThatWonderGal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me. I also struggle with that. Some days are so hard but I keep working through it
  • taypop5
    taypop5 Posts: 41 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me . I have a long standing history with exercise bulimia and bed. Mostly recovered but relapse is always possible. I've learnt alot about myself on my "journey". I highly recommend "Intuitive eating" written by Evelyn tribole it was a game changer. Shoot me a message if you need a ear. Sometimes talking things though with someone can help give perspective. Take care
  • taypop5
    taypop5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I should add it's not something you should go through alone. I did for so many years and it really helped once I got talking about it