Piercing friends

Options

Replies

• pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I have: nipples, septum, nose, 4 gauge stretched lobes, 2 more lobe piercings

I want: tragus on right ear, cartilage on right ear, industrial on left ear

Sometimes I fantasize about getting my tongue pierced but I have really weak enamel on my teeth so my dentist would pretty much kill me... If by some mysterious forces my band made it big and I never had to work in a professional environment ever again I would totally get double labrets done as snakebites <3

I love piercings! Feel free to add me :D
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Come out where ever you are:

What do you have ? what is your next one ? What is your goal?

I have: eyebrow, Nose, 3 on my left, 2 on my right and getting a 3 point Spiral on my right ear this weekend,

Next will probably be "redoing" my tongue closed up during knee surgery.

Holy crap, I've never heard of a 3 point spiral before but dayum, that one is definitely going on my list (maybe replacing the industrial! lol), so cool!
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    I am EXCITED on my 3 point spiral I cant WAIT to show that one off!
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    I'd like a few more but do you think I've over done it?

crazy-ammount-of-piercings--lrg.png

:tongue: Kidding, I've never had a piercing (several tattoos though).
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    now that is just not normal lol!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Come out where ever you are:

What do you have ? what is your next one ? What is your goal?

I have: eyebrow, Nose, 3 on my left, 2 on my right and getting a 3 point Spiral on my right ear this weekend,

Next will probably be "redoing" my tongue closed up during knee surgery.

Holy crap, I've never heard of a 3 point spiral before but dayum, that one is definitely going on my list (maybe replacing the industrial! lol), so cool!

Agreed, that is soo pretty. I am tempted now haha
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    2 in each ear and belly button
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I have 2 holes in each ear and want to get my nose pierced but that's it.. Im more interested in tattoos.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Just ears and navel, and I'm content with that. I like a nose stud on other people but I have screwy sinuses and an irrational fear sending a projectile gemstone across the room.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Just ears and navel, and I'm content with that. I like a nose stud on other people but I have screwy sinuses and an irrational fear sending a projectile gemstone across the room.

Hehe!! I've had my nose pierced for 8 years and have never had that happen! Now, my septum on the other hand... It's almost impossible to blow my nose properly. I know what you mean, though, but the mental image I got of a nose ring shooting out made me lol! :bigsmile:
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I have had to take most of mine out over the past few years due to hospital stays and work.

Ex: venoms, snakebites, vertical labret, monroe, eyebrow, surface chest, nipple, 10mm tunnels.

Current: septum, various ear-rim, conch, rook, tragus.
  • PandaFlight
    Options
    I've my left ear done three times, my right only once. I used to have my helix done but it started scarring so I took it out and it healed wonderfully. I've never gotten it redone. I used to have my eyebrow but I changed schools and was forced to take it out. I really want to get a scaffold/industrial piercing. Maybe when I reach my target weight :)
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Currently I have 9 piercings: both earlobes twice (4), left cartilage, left rook, right tragus, nose, and tongue.

I used to have both earlobes pierced 4x, right helix, and belly button (before I put on a lot of weight).
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I currently have my earlobes pierced 3 times (only wear earrings in the first ones), one piercing halfway up the ear, daith in my right ear, rook in my left ear.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Three in each ear lobe, and both nipples. ;)

I've thought about an eyebrow or a Monroe, but facial piercings don't "fly" too well in hospitals.

I've always wanted to get each tragus pierced, although I hear it's extremely painful.

Perhaps I'll never get another piercing again... :(
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it's not realistic for me to have piercings, despite how much I would want them. I work with animals on a regular basis and it would be dangerous if I did. Instead I get tattoos :3

not really. i am a vet tech of 20+ years, i have 5 on left ear (actually 7 but have not put anything in 2 of there 3 cartlige lately) 4 on the right ear , Navel, and will be getting nose after cruise. (all my extra funds is being saved for spending money on cruise)

I also have three tattoos only cause i havent been able to afford more yet.

may get my nipples done in the realitivly near future but there are reason i am holding off on those

Um, yeah really. Unless you work directly with primates (as I plan to do) who are known for grabbing at shiny objects. I plan on specializing in big cats and hyenas and doing a lot of field work on top of that.

Don't presume to understand my situation, thanks.

there is aways a way around everything if you wanted it, if you don't then you don't you dont have to get huffy
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Three in each ear lobe, and both nipples. ;)

I've thought about an eyebrow or a Monroe, but facial piercings don't "fly" too well in hospitals.

I've always wanted to get each tragus pierced, although I hear it's extremely painful.

Perhaps I'll never get another piercing again... :(

My tragus piercing didn't hurt at all. I love it.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Right now I have both Ears done. 5 on my left 4 on my right. Hopefully soon Ill get the 5th one on my right. I have a lip ring. I want to re do my tongue. I had to take it out when I was preg got tired of cleaning it after my "all day sickness" And if my belly ever goes away I want to get my bellybutton done again.
  • jenniferfelice
    Options
    I love this thread!!! I have 3 holes in each of my earlobes, my left tragus, right industrial, right nostril, used to have belly button but it kept getting irritated so I took it out and am planning on getting my left rook and snug done in the near future!
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I used to have 9 piercings in my ears and 6 in my face. I've been jewelry-free for about 8 years now.