New here! Need to lose major weight!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Alyssa! :) I'm looking for weight loss buddies/motivation. Let's see.... I started back in March at 236 lbs. As of today I'm at 208 lbs. My goal is 120, so I have exactly 88 lbs to lose. But! I'm starting to lose motivation :(

Replies

• RogueRunner001
    RogueRunner001 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Marie. I'd love some friends/motivators and someone to motivate back. I'll add you (: Anyone looking for friends, feel free to add me
  • Trina_AMG
    Trina_AMG Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new just started today! We can motivate each other
  • Super_Saiyan_Girl
    Super_Saiyan_Girl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! ^-^
  • Juniper210
    Juniper210 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You've lost 28 lbs in around 3 months? You are kicking butt!!! Congrats on the loss.

I'm at 202 right now, looking to get around 140 so similar stats. Feel free to add me!
  • lacilizarraga
    lacilizarraga Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're doing so awesome!

I started in January at 230. Got off track a bit (I, too, struggle with motivation), but now I'm down to 200. I need to get to 130, so very similar to you. Feel free to add me!
  • gentrican
    gentrican Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie to Im at 234 lb and like to get at at 140...I would love some friends .you can add me if you like
  • Sunnystylegrl
    Sunnystylegrl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't lose motivation now! You're already doing so great wow! Feel free to add me as we have similar goals. We can motivate each other. :)
  • PharBunkerHLF
    PharBunkerHLF Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    Started Saturday before, I know for the fact that we all can do this together. I am still new too. Tried to add you guys but couldn't. Please feel free to add me.
    Thanks
    Phar :-)
  • Fitfromfat17
    Fitfromfat17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ngoziish
    ngoziish Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Super_Saiyan_Girl
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!! :)
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Esther. I started 8 months ago at 254 and I'm currently 188.8. Don't give up, you're doing great! 28 lbs? Do me a favor. The next time you're in the supermarket, head for the produce section. Look for the 25lb bags of potatoes. Or onions, I'm flexible. Now try lifting one. Heavy, right? You used to carry that and more, 24x7, not all that long ago. And now you aren't. You've got a ways to go, but you've already traveled some distance. Celebrate that and focus on the next small goal.

You can absolutely do this.
  • MrsW1915
    MrsW1915 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am about a week into my journey. I have over 100 lbs to lose. I too could use some motivation from friends. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey, sounds like your off to a good start.
  • Tasha_DD03
    Tasha_DD03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi....I'm Tasha. I too have tons of weight to lose. Two weeks ago I weighed 287. As of Monday I weigh 276!! My goal is 175. Please feel free to add me.
  • Super_Saiyan_Girl
    Options
    Wow!!