Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Not lost much weight but wait..

So far I am down about 8lbs in a month. This is not a lot for me. Usually when I get going I can drop more than 12.

However this time I have been building a lot of muscle and noticed a massive improvement in how my clothes fit and how I feel. Just a reminder that weight is not the only measure of success.

Hard for me to accept but I know it to be true based on these things.

Replies

• mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 289 Member
    I'm losing weight slow but the inches are coming off where I want them and more muscle is starting to show. Plus my strength is increasing fast. Need to grab the 90lbs expansion for my power blocks soon.
  • xmissxamyx
    xmissxamyx Posts: 70 Member
    according to the scales I've only lost 1.3kg this past month, but my measuring tape tells me I've lost 2inches from my hips and my size 14 clothes are to getting to big for me now....If I just went by the scales i'd be depressed as heck right now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!