Eating disorder recovery!

Options
nourishingalex
nourishingalex Posts: 3 Member
edited June 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Gaining my health and life back, one step at a time! Looking for support and motivation from people who are also in recovery/recovered? <3

Replies

• Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm not but I support you. Hope you find some friends in a similar position.
  • ironjay37
    ironjay37 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm not either. Your opening line is inspirational. I wish you good journey
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • kayleej_wn
    kayleej_wn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in recovery, not gaining wight but still trying to lose it, this time in a healthy, better way than before.
  • gemabbi
    gemabbi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My sister is in recovery. I wish you all the best ❤️
  • coffeebean92
    coffeebean92 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey there (: I'm in recovery too. I have been eating as a plant based low fat vegan for over a year and I have found it super helpful in my recovery. I eat more volume of low calorie plants and therefore that reduces my urge to binge and I don't feel like restricting because the food digests quickly and I feel overall healthier. I hope you are doing well *hugs*
  • annefranvan
    annefranvan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been in recovery for five years now. Trying to stay on the good side of that line between health/nutrition awareness and obsession/deprivation. Our minds are so strong! I think we can live the rest of our lives in recovery if we stay mindful and honest with ourselves. Best of luck!
  • MilesAddie
    MilesAddie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have been in Recovery for almost two years from substance abuse addiction. While not the same, the two often share some of the same underlying causes. I'd be happy to help in any way I can!