Newbie here

Options
ckcuev
ckcuev Posts: 3 Member
Hi, new here. Have lost 26 pounds since march. I finally got the motivation and will power to get it done. It's now a habit to eat healthy and exercise. Looking forward to future success. It's a tough journey but well worth it.

Replies

• KellyAthleticsLLC
    KellyAthleticsLLC Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Nice work in your weight loss so far. Keep it up and feel free to add me or message me if u have questions! B)
  • TuneyPotPot
    TuneyPotPot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just got back with this app again today. I am 36 yrs old. And I am currently 215 lbs. I am 5"8'and I hope to lose weight and keep it off for good. Can anyone please help me get started and motivate me to keep on track and never go back to my unhealthy lifestyle. I am not getting any younger and I think I really need to start thinking about my health. Would really appreciate your help... Love lots... xoxo
  • ckcuev
    ckcuev Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can do my best to help you
  • texmexmfp
    texmexmfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi , been using this app for a few months now. So far im doing pretty well, although i still have those days where logging just goes out the window haha. Just lookin for some inspiration.
  • erinrosejohnson
    erinrosejohnson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! I am 33 years old. Last June 7th I weighed 279 pounds and found myself in the doctor's office with health complications and grim predictions if I didn't make lifestyle changes. I'm so excited to share that one year later, I have lost 75 pounds and am 4 clothing sizes smaller! The added exercise has really helped my energy level and has given me so many unexpected benefits! I'm grateful to God and my family for the support along the way! I'm hoping to lose about 30 more pounds. Some days it seems like the progress is soooo slow! I'm looking for encouragement from others who "get it". I'm trying to make a lifelong lifestyle change and I keep reminding myself it's worth investing all of this time and effort.